Xml
Item Posts   

2010 Corolla - AC not working at all

| 
kar11 kar11
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 06/18
Posted: 06/01/18
04:13 PM

My entire ac system decided to stop working on my way home from work (fan and compressor). I checked all the fuses in the car and under the hood. There is a 50a fuse labled air conditioner in the book, but under the hood, I can't seem to find it. I pulled the center console out and saw several relays. I'm not sure if any of those are AC related and was hoping one of you might know. I was also wondering if the speed selector could have anything to do with it. All the lights light up except for the "A/C", so I'm guessing that's related. See pics below. Thanks in advance

2E0o5eh

Jfahs6

5Ckth1  

Just Try It1 Just Try It1
Moderator | Posts: 2796 | Joined: 08/14
04:51 PM

could somebody have broken into your car or gotten under the hood and stolen your fuses ..

perhaps some shady mechanic who was trying to profit from things that he pulled the fuses out of..

i am going to ask you to repost this over at.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicAdvice/  

kar11 kar11
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 06/18
06:28 PM

Well, there's a plastic cover over where the fuses should be, at least according to the book. So I don't think there ever were any fuses there. Pretty weird.  

Just Try It1 Just Try It1
Moderator | Posts: 2796 | Joined: 08/14
06:56 PM

this is why i am sending you to a web forum that there are many more toyota techs who are totally familiar with the HVAC system..  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
2019 Toyota Corolla
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan, Hatchback
Rating:
N

Research Categories: