Xml
Item Posts   

Aftermarket wheels

| 
James Faulkner James Faulkner
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/15
Posted: 04/02/15
09:31 AM

I just bought a new Jeep off the lot with aftermarket wheels and tires. I was under the impression that the original wheels and tires would be included with the sale. The salesman told me that they were sold after we had finished signing the papers.
 my question is, should the wheels and tires been included?  

Just Try It1 Just Try It1
Moderator | Posts: 2796 | Joined: 08/14
Posted: 04/02/15
09:44 AM

you might want to cross post this over at motortrend dot com forums.. but you can ask for the set off another jeep they have removed..  a lot of dealers install aftermarket wheels and tires and sell the Take Offs for some cash..  hoping to increase the Bling to make the sale...  did they charge you extra for the aftermarket wheels and tires.. if they did you can ask for a set of stock wheels and tires..  since you paid full price for the vehicle and they added full price for the additional rims and tires..

in many states you do have a day or two to cancel the contract... but i don't know what state you are in...

hint.. you can get plywood rounds at hardware big box stores to put under the wheels and tires .. and glass round, square or rectangular table tops at places like Pier 1 imports..  perhaps others.. you can make your own jeep tires coffee table.. the plywood stops the tires from staining the carpet from just sitting on it.

you might call jeep customer service and see if these dealer installed tires of this size will void your transmission warranty..  

frugalines frugalines
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 04/15
Posted: 05/16/15
04:05 PM

Thanks for suggest guys! G  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories: