Item Posts   

Need info on SUV's

| 
General Gore General Gore
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/17
Posted: 01/02/17
08:07 PM

Hi,
I am planning on buying a used SUV, and I have narrowed my search results on a 2008 Land Rover Range Rover, 2008 Mercedes GL 450, BMW X3/X5. I would like to know how expensive these cars would cost for maintenance, some of the common problems on these vehicles and if you would recommend getting these vehicles. This will be my first with all of these companies, BMW, Land Rover, and Mercedes. Do you recommend me getting one of these or should I stick with Japanese vehicles for cheaper maintenance.
Thank you.  

Just Try It1 Just Try It1
Moderator | Posts: 2232 | Joined: 08/14
Posted: 01/03/17
07:29 PM

in my personal opinion. if you want to impress..(like Money means nothing to me) buy a european suv...

if you want to drive your suv.. toyota 4 runner.

do get the oil changed often.. you can make them last hundreds of thousands of miles..  

lara01 lara01
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 02/17
Posted: 02/09/17
10:17 PM

The national average repair and maintenance cost for a BMW X3 is between $889 and $1086 per year. Repair and maintenance costs vary depending on age, mileage, location and service provider. My only complaint is the relatively low gas mileage (21mpg). The other issue is the burning Smell or Oil Drips on the Ground Due to Engine Oil Leak.  AC smells bab, Gear shifting is not smooth. Wiper solution's smell leaks through the car. Light sensors turn on for no reason. Moon roof broken.  One common problem on virtually every Range Rover is the air suspension.All above its a car of super comfort.  

mariaevinne mariaevinne
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 07/17
Posted: 07/17/17
01:13 AM

I think toyota 4 runner is not an option. Toyota has car maintenance costs a lot cheaper the remaining types.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories: