Xml
Item Posts   

Italian Grand Prix

| 
dudevo dudevo
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/06
Posted: 04/08/06
07:06 AM

My wife and I are going to Monza in September. We'd love to hook up with some English-speaking F1 fans. (Our Italian gets us meals and lodging-but that's about it!). Anyone have any advice what to expect? We know it'll be crowded-we're going to stay over the night before in Monza  

automotivejtm-#001 automotivejtm-#001
Guru | Posts: 1016 | Joined: 03/06
Posted: 04/10/06
02:00 AM

thats really cool.  Wish I could be there  

pru pru
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 07/07/06
05:33 AM

Hi,

I'm going to Monza for my first race. This will be my first trip to Italy so it should be interesting. My english is great (hello, i'm from Cali). My seat is near pit row. I'm staying in Rome, but am opting an overnight train or just renting a place in Monza the night before.  

automotivedp automotivedp
Enthusiast | Posts: 483 | Joined: 06/06
07:22 AM

wow, thats really cool. im very jealous.  good luck, have fun.  my ultimate trip would be to catch a rally somewhere over there.  

pru pru
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 07/06
08:38 AM

trust me, its not that expensive and its worth it. I wish i was going all three days but I can't.  ...next time

If your in North America, why don't u go to the USA Grand Prix or the Canadian Grand Prix next year?

I am not doing the package-too expensive.
Rather, just booking everything myself-granted-less luxurious, but do-able.  

aquabat911 aquabat911
Enthusiast | Posts: 706 | Joined: 04/06
08:45 AM

I have been looking into going to the Canadian GP, maybe next year. I have been told it is a great event, really well organized and not too expensive. I have done the Indy 500 and really have no desire to go back to Indiana.

I also aspire to do Le Mans one day, but I think it will be tough to convince the GF to spend three or four days at a race track on a trip to EuropeSmile  

johnausten johnausten
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 03/10
Posted: 03/19/10
03:28 AM

If you're not an avid follower of Formula One, F1 06 will seem pretty overwhelming at first. You can set a number of driving aids to help you out (with everything set to 'on' a chimp could probably set a decent lap time), but to get any sense of actual racing you need to go in head first, and turn the driving aids off.

College Term Papers  

carroya carroya
New User | Posts: 31 | Joined: 12/11
Posted: 01/23/12
04:14 AM

I think it was really excited. F1 race always excites me also..  
Buy or sell used car at Carroya.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories: