Item Posts   
Sticky Thread

Basic Car maintenance

| 
joeydebuglio joeydebuglio
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 02/14
Posted: 02/17/14
07:07 PM

I also just found some more info. Here's a link from Hansma Automotive, it gives you basic instructions for how to change different oils/fluids in your car on your own. http://www.hansmaautomotive.com/tips/ Here's some more information for changing oils. http://www.wikihow.com/Change-the-Oil-in-Your-Car and http://autorepair.about.com/od/regularmaintenance/ss/oil_change.htm I hope this information helps everyone.  

Deerfield New Hampshire Deerfield New Hampshire
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 02/14
Posted: 02/20/14
11:37 PM

Great post and very nice discussion. Thanks for this.  

11:40 PM

Really great post.  

11:41 PM

Really great post.  

Kevin Cameron Kevin Cameron
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/14
Posted: 02/26/14
11:44 PM

The best part is, basic car care does not require any sophisticated understanding of vehicles or their systems. A few simple steps, some regular checks, and addressing issues promptly can greatly extend the life of your vehicle, making it safer and more dependable for you and your family.
For more informations about maintainance of luxurious cars you can visit this website:http://www.decalstore.com/  

Kevin Cameron Kevin Cameron
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/14
Posted: 02/26/14
11:45 PM

The best part is, basic car care does not require any sophisticated understanding of vehicles or their systems. A few simple steps, some regular checks, and addressing issues promptly can greatly extend the life of your vehicle, making it safer and more dependable for you and your family.
For more informations about maintainance of luxurious cars you can visit this website:http://www.decalstore.com/  

AgathaBarrett AgathaBarrett
New User | Posts: 17 | Joined: 03/14
Posted: 04/03/14
10:37 PM

Fantastic post! A delight to read such insightful details about car maintenance.
Find some interesting collision and mechanic repair ideas from BrothersCollision.com.  

Aaron Baldwin Aaron Baldwin
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/14
Posted: 10/28/14
12:31 PM

Great post!  I know that it can be tough to navigate through the recommended maintenance schedules as they aren't widely posted or accessible.  You can always refer to your owner's manual or find some technology or websites out there to help you track it.  I use www.repairshops.com to help my track my OEM maintenance schedule.  It is easy to use and gives me a place to keep my receipts too.  Not the fanciest website but I like it for what I use it for.  

miamylimo miamylimo
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 08/15
Posted: 08/09/15
07:28 PM

Hi Everyone!

This is a great thread. Your vehicle should have regular oil changes, filter changes, fluid top-offs, tire pressure checks and tire rotations, your vehicle will achieve good fuel economy and retain maximum resale value. This will ensure maximum car performance and will also prevent costly repairs.

Thanks
My Limo Australia  

miamylimo miamylimo
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 08/15
Posted: 08/09/15
07:32 PM

In addition, It’s a good idea to save all your documents relating to standard maintenance. Be sure to have the work done as soon as possible, and keep documentation of the services performed.

Thanks
My Limo Australia  

ailsa JOHN ailsa JOHN
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 04/15
Posted: 08/10/15
12:18 AM

Hello,
Thanks for sharing this topic. great knowledge. You offer mechanic profiles, reviews from customers, a fair price calculator “to ensure that you are paying a fair price,” and online repair records.  

duroshoxindia duroshoxindia
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 03/17
Posted: 03/15/17
11:15 PM

Nice thread...It is important to new as well as old owners, I want to add some points to this....Check your belts, Check your battery terminals- Why negative than positive? Reconnecting your battery.  
duroshoxindia

11:17 PM

Nice thread...It is important to new as well as old owners, I want to add some points to this....Check your belts, Check your battery terminals- Why negative than positive? Reconnecting your battery.  
duroshoxindia

11:19 PM

duroshoxindia

Just Try It1 Just Try It1
Moderator | Posts: 1981 | Joined: 08/14
11:24 PM

Because ELECTRONS flow from Negative to Positive..

if only the Positive is connected. there are not electrons any where..

when you connect the Negative last.. there is less chance of frying a computer or blowing the airbags up..

First |  Prev |  3 |  4 |  5
Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories: