Xml
Item Posts   

Advice on buying Cadillac CTS (Used)

| 
gorlax gorlax
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/17/12
03:06 PM

Hi, I'm looking into buying a new car. I have previously owned one car for 5 years. It was a 1989 Jeep Cherokee 2 door. I got it when I was 16 for a steal of $1,000. I put money into lifting it and whenever it broke down me and my well informed father would always fix the problems. My dad recently fell in construction and is unable to aide in keeping up with the jeep, we are also tired of putting money into fixing it. I am in need of a new car. I have a $7,000 budget, and absolutely love the Cadillac CTS model. My grandfather purchased one the first years of it being released and I fell in love with it. I do not drive so much for I live very close to the university I got to. I use it to go back and forth between places and don't drive for more than a hour ever. I have been browsing craigslist and have found several deals for CTS ranging from (2003-2005) model that fits my budget. I have been doing some research and mainly they are positive for running for a while? any objections? I would like to know what is the max mileage I should buy. Here are a few listings. Any advice would be highly appreciated!!

2004 cts cadillac - $7250 silver asking 7250 or best offer it kbb for 9k plus
clean and classy

2005 Cadillac cts on 20" wheels beautiful - $6900

2005 Cadillac cts 3.6l this car has 90000 miles on it. Ice cold Ac gray leather interior with black inserts,black velour dash mat. The cts has 20" chrome wheels on it. I love this car and do not want too sell it at all but am forced too. Now car the starts but there is a quiet ticking noise coming from the engine. I am not a mechanic and do not have the money or time too tow it too the dealership and pay them too tell me what's wrong. The car is being sold as is, someone is going to get a very beautiful car at a very cheap price.. If you are a mechanic this car is absolutely perfect for you. It cold be as easy as $50 too fix the car. Like I said the car starts and runs. Has a Bose stereo system that works perfect. There is no tears rips or cracks in the leather interior. Tinted windows, front billet grill inserts and billet fog light insert will also be included. Also I was gonna do a tune up and transmission flush on the car but never got around too it, also included is a brand new fuel filter, transmission filer and six iridium NGk spark plugs. Just in the extras I'm including I got $450 into those. Now I am asking $6900 obo I am open too trades would. Looking for a good running pickup truck, any type of firearms, any type of off road vehicle dirt bikes quads rhinos etc.....l please call with any questions or too come see the car........don't pass this up someone is getting a great car very cheap

( not sure about this one, the ticking sound throws the ad off but if this was really a small fix which I could do then it might be a good deal? )

$6800 Firm - 2004 Cadillac CTS - Pearl White exterior, Tan leather, Power all, A/C super cold, 145k miles, good tires, clean title  

Nick.Joel Nick.Joel
User | Posts: 154 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 09/24/12
01:10 AM

From the given information I believe 2004 cts Cadillac is a best option for you. But mileage is also a matter of concern. Check the condition of the car properly. As far as price is concerned, you are getting this at a fair price. The only things you have to check is its overall condition and try to test drive first before purchasing.  
www.ronduprattford.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
2015 Cadillac CTS
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan
Rating:
N

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com