Xml
Item Posts   

2013 Mazda CX-5

| 
Flyingseed Flyingseed
New User | Posts: 14 | Joined: 08/12
Posted: 08/10/12
01:04 AM

The new 2013 Mazda CX-5 has some zip for an SUV, but it’s the rest of this package that makes it an intriguing ride.
It brings some notable features to the road. First and foremost, you'll notice the all-new "signature wing" front grille and SKYACTIV-Body. In other words, fresh Mazda styling. It's sleek, for sure, but with a tough enough stance to suggest the potential for rugged use—after all, the CX-5 has a towing capacity of 2000 pounds. You'll also notice great gas mileage. Take it on the highway and you'll expect to get about 30mpg. A single full tank will whip you ably around the mid-Atlantic, for example, with enough left to kick around the city.
Highway performance is about comfort rather than speed. You've got enough pep in the SKYACTIVE-G 2.0-liter, 155-horsepower engine for easy passing and relaxed cruising, just don't expect any sort of sports car performance. Safety features in the CX-5 are most apparent on city roads.
With the CX-5, "Zoom-Zoom" gets re-imagined. Think space rather than pace. And, think about what you'd want out of the perfect city car.  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 09/25/12
11:11 PM

I agree...Mazda is a spacious and comfortable car. Their is almost no faults exists. It is economical also because it gives me 11km/ltr in city and around 14 km/ltr on highway. I love driving my Mazda and have wonderful experience so far.  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

MotorTorqueuk MotorTorqueuk
New User | Posts: 14 | Joined: 11/12
Posted: 11/30/12
03:54 AM

We were recently driving a CX-5 for our site and it was surprisingly powerful. Although the Skyactiv engine is quite efficient its got a bit of a kick too.

If you actually stand next to the CX-5 its bloody massive, everyone thinks it is a compact SUV. You can look at our review at the bottom if you want.

I was writing something on it the other week and I wasnt really sure what to compare the CX-5 to because of how big it is. People automatically think Nissan Juke or something like that but it is at least double the size of the Juke.

What does everyone think about comparisons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHxTR72tDIo&list=PL5CfCkJpw4mdrCyAWS-qAB0HuFt3D2o1Z&index=1&feature=plpp_video  

enriquebrooks57 enriquebrooks57
New User | Posts: 15 | Joined: 06/13
Posted: 06/13/13
11:08 PM

Icon Quotehenry.budd:
I agree...Mazda is a spacious and comfortable car. Their is almost no faults exists. It is economical also because it gives me 11km/ltr in city and around 14 km/ltr on highway. I love driving my Mazda and have wonderful experience so far.

I agree to you. I also love the Mazda, because it has a very cool engine and it looks very sexy.  Cool  
http://www.edwardsmoving.com/hauling.html

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com