Xml
Item Posts   

2003 Crown Vic LCM

| 
NickAmo NickAmo
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 06/25/12
05:08 PM

anyone know anything about the lighting contol modules?  

waynep71222 waynep71222
Guru | Posts: 825 | Joined: 03/12
Posted: 06/25/12
06:17 PM

just curious..  are you talking about the Daytime Running Light Module

basic part number  13B218

this turns on the LOW beams at 75% 15 seconds after the ignition is turned on.. and shuts them off when the ignition is turned off or any headlights are activated...

Grounds are REALLY REALLY important to these modules..   please check your ground ring terminals at both ends of the radiator core support...  dirty connections or frayed wiring.. messed up body ground wiring from the battery negative terminal

describe you issue.. i might be able to help you ...   if there is a basic or a full part number on the part you have a question about..  please post it.. makes life easier ...

i ask  because i looked around the ford parts site.. and all i could really find for a quick search was the daytime running lights module..   there may be more because i would imagine that the 2003 cars are probably wired for  CAN ...  controller area network...  where the PCM controls most of the electrical devices..

please don't use a conventional test light.. to test them...   logic probe... after reading the factory service manual./..  don't want you to let the smoke out of the wires..

do post.. i drop by here a few times a day/night.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com