Xml
Item Posts   

Great Experiences

| 
tlg1970 tlg1970
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 06/15/12
11:18 AM

I went to ADO to purchase an SUV I had seen on eBay. I put a deposit down on it, and went to pick it up but when i got there it was not what I was expecting. The salesman that I was dealing with was very easy to deal with.I ended up getting a different SUV that I  am  very pleased with!!                      THANK YOU AGAIN, DEMAR  Smile  (my salesman Wink  

tlg1970 tlg1970
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 06/15/12
11:21 AM

I AM SORRY I ABBREVIATED AUTOS DIRECT ONLINE (ADO) Crazy  

npatel123 npatel123
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/24/12
09:52 PM

I was interested in a SUV and found one that I liked in Mahindra First Choice. The picked this SUV because it was low price and MFC offers me 1 year service warrant on my SUV. For booking itself I went to their showroom and I liked their behavior and customer service. I would request if you are looking for used cars try Mahindra First Choice.  

jacobsmithusa jacobsmithusa
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/02/12
08:24 AM

I had problems with my sedan Ford Taurus and also I liked to buy a SUV.  My friend told that I can sell it through dealer found in www.unocardealers.com free of cost. So I sold the sedan and after that I bought a new Subaru outback through a dealer in Arizona which is doing well now. Cool  

Nick.Joel Nick.Joel
User | Posts: 154 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/04/12
06:08 AM

CONGRATULATIONS on your new SUV!

I loved this approach that you have shared your experience through this forum platform. Yeah, it's very important on the salesman's part that he should guide the customer properly who generally tends to be a bit confused at the time of buying a car. Smile  
www.ronduprattford.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com