Hello fellows, i just found the B-scanon cnautotool website,it seems like a usefull stuff for every car owner,
B-Scan (Bluetooth Scan) is working with Android operating system cell phone, specially designed for car owners or DIYs. B-Scan is not only more fuel-efficient, safer, but reads real-time Status, security classification, voice remind, Fuel System Status, read/clear DTCs, self-maintenance. Best choice for your car.
Operating temperature: -40 ~ 80 C
Preservation of the environment temperature: 40 ~ 200 ° C
Operating voltage: 12 ~ 18 V
The maximum threshold voltage: 25V
Maximum instantaneous current: 120mA
Normal operating current: less than 60mA
Sleep current: less than 0.2uA
Wireless communication frequency: 2.4G
Wireless transmission: Bluetooth, 2.4G RF
Wireless transmission distance: greater than 4m
Wired communication: serial communication (3.3V)
Size: 65mm * 50mm * 23mm (length * width * height)
Safe driving remind
High-precision fuel consumption display
Read real-time condition information
Read the history of maintenance records
Read and clear vehicle error code
Clear vehicle malfunction code
Read vehicle data stream Letter
1: B-Scan (Bluetooth scan) applies to OBDII / the EOBD protocol vehicles.
2: B-Scan (Bluetooth scan) is communicating with a phone with Android operating system via Bluetooth. (Andrews’s system version requires 2.3)
3: B-Scan communicates with Android Phone via Bluetooth. All OBDII / OBD II protocol can be read. Like trouble code, fuel consumption information, data stream, freeze frame data, mileage and maintenance records; users concerned about the traffic data, all will be read.
4: OBD module hardware version number V1.50 software version is V2.03.01, the phone displays the software version number is V1.00.16. Software matches the password: 1234
1. B-Scan is designed by car. The standby quiescent current is less than 0.2 micro amps, and other is 38 to 54 mA which is not suitable for a long time installed in the car;
2. Automotive fault classification, to facilitate the driver according to the severity of processing; other products are not graded;
3. If the vehicle also has a new fault, B-Scan instants perception and adds the new fault content, and other products only back to the interface and display again;
4. B-Scan clears the trouble code and re-read the fault code which cleared immediately; other products still show the original fault code and content;
5. B-Scan can guide users to deal with different fault code, help users to find fault reasons;
6. B-Scan content library to support manufacturer’s code;
7. B-Scan supports the fuel consumption information display;
8. B-Scan supports the mileage and maintenance records;
9. The main interface of the B-Scan Bluetooth detection card display important vehicle data, easily and intuitively; other products are the main menu link status.
Yes, that's useful and pretty much good for automobiles. B-Scan (Bluetooth Scan) is working with Android operating system cell phone, specially designed for car owners or DIYs.