Xml
Item Posts   

Buying my first new car

| 
CC924 CC924
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/12
Posted: 05/24/12
11:02 AM

I am planning on purchasing my first new car and I have it narrowed down to the 2013 Ford Escape or the 2012 Honda Crv.  I know that Honda has a much stronger reputation as far as reliability but I really like the looks, especially the interior of the Escape.  A few of the reviews I've checked have the CRV at the top of this class, do you think there is a big drop off as far as reliability with the Ford?   Any feedback would be appreciated.  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 05/30/12
03:40 AM

I think the CRV is better. It has some better qualities than the Escape. Though the Escape looks bigger, but the CRV has more usable space inside because of it’s upright shape. The CRV also has higher safety rankings.  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

carroya carroya
New User | Posts: 31 | Joined: 12/11
Posted: 06/13/12
10:50 PM

Personally, I like Honda CR-V. It looks cool and a lots of qualities are there in this car. The Honda CR-V has a more powerful and more efficient 2.4-litre engine.  
Buy or sell used car at Carroya.com

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/19/12
07:10 AM

I would suggest Ford Escape because of its excellent engine power, the transmission works excellent and the car is surprisingly quick and fun to accelerate. Classy interior with European feeling...
A pleasant car overall...  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
2015 Ford Escape
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV
Rating:
N

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links