Item Posts   

Advice for selling my car

| 
captainstan captainstan
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/12
Posted: 05/10/12
01:42 PM

Hello I am new to this forum
Anyways I was hoping to get some advice on trying to sell my 2001 Pt Cruiser.  Basically I am looking for a pricing range more than anything else.  A little bit about the car: Body is for the most part good.  Needs a new paint job but nothing majorly wrong with it.  The engine also runs great and has 150k miles on it.  However, the transmission is shot (at least I am assuming since it won't shift out of first gear even after adding some tranny fluid). It also needs a new water pump and new brakes.  Is it even worth selling or should it just be taking to a scrap yard?  Also if it is worth selling about how much should I be asking for?  
Thanks a ton!!  

carroya carroya
New User | Posts: 31 | Joined: 12/11
Posted: 05/10/12
08:45 PM

Its better to ask from some auto experts. According to the money you have invested to purchage that, and the current condition of your cruiser, you can assume its price well. It will need some repair and the rest will be good as you described. After reparing you can get good amount.  
Buy or sell used car at Carroya.com

ella12 ella12
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 05/12
Posted: 05/11/12
03:32 AM

Your first step is to check on-line classified ads to see how much others are asking for your type of car.Tell-n-Sell is a unique concept that can help you to promote your business through Free Savannah Classified Ads.you can post your classified car ads for FREE here or you can give us a call at: 927-7710, 927-7731 or 800-673-6481.
Used Cars in Savannah Ga  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/18/12
07:06 AM

The car seems to be in a good condition and the mileage is also good. If it is a matter of coloring the body, then it's fine.

I would like to suggest you to go to an authorized car dealer near your place. After checking the car it's possible to tell what the price would be.

Good Luck!  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

margaritelsoto margaritelsoto
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/14/12
02:18 AM

Thanks for sharing  
CAD Services & CAD Drafting Services at Cadoutsourcingservices.com

JamesSimmons JamesSimmons
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 05/22/13
01:18 AM

First you have to go to the local garage near to your home and if you can get the best price which is expected from you then sell it. Or you can contact to the ScrapCarComparison.co.uk for the best price by car scrapping.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com