Item Posts   

Purchasing First Used Car - need advice - Infinity g37x - 2009

| 
dohdoh dohdoh
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/12
Posted: 04/05/12
07:35 AM

Hi,
I'm looking at a 2009 G37X. I know very little about cars, and would love some advice on what to look for in checking out a used car. The car is "certified pre-owned". Does Infinity's "certification" mean I have a lot less worrying to do? Or should I still be checking everything out myself?
The test drive felt great. I looked at the service records too, and the previous owner had a minor issue with the climate control in 2010, but never brought it back in after the repair. The car only has 11,000 miles on it. Any advice would be appreciated!
thanks  

npatel123 npatel123
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 07/24/12
03:05 AM

First you must know that certified pre-owned, in the generic sense, means it's a one-owner car with low miles in very good condition. I prefer used cars because they do not lose value as quickly as new cars, are cheaper to insure, and I don't have to freak out everytime it gets scratched. The best advice I can give is to research the heck out of whatever you are considering buying.

Used cars in Bangalore  

Nick.Joel Nick.Joel
User | Posts: 154 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 09/27/12
03:46 AM

While considering to buy a used car the most important thing that you have to look is its overall condition. Do check the carfax properly. It will show you if any legal issue still exists with the car or not. Do check for mileage covered which is 11k only in your condition and that is good. I only suggest you to negotiate well before purchasing. Good luck!  Smile  
www.ronduprattford.com

ali123456 ali123456
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/27/12
12:53 PM

2008 Shelby Terlingua ONLY 24000 KM, FULLY LOADED – For Sale

Hi,
I am selling my 2008 Terlingua  please click on the link for more
information.  Thank you !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-/300782346746?forcev4exp=true#ht_500wt_1182

Thanks  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com