Xml
Item Posts   

Auto Direct Online Review

| 
FredAugustine FredAugustine
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/12
Posted: 03/29/12
04:14 PM

I was in the market for a new truck and recommended by a family member to Auto Direct Online. Juan gave me a great deal and was very easy to work with. They have an extensive inventory to choose from and made the transaction very easy. Will definately do business with them again!  

V8James V8James
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 03/12
Posted: 03/30/12
10:41 PM

Auto Direct Online? I can't bring myself to buy from anyone else than a close friend who works at a dealership where I live. I may spend a few more bucks, but I'd rather give him the business.  

akit akit
New User | Posts: 39 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 03/31/12
02:45 AM

Maruti Ertiga was recently unveiled by Maruti Suzuki India at the 11th Auto Expo and now this largest carmaker of the country is all geared up for the launch on 12th April 2012 in New Delhi. Ertiga is expected to fall in the price bracket of Rs. 7- Rs 9 lakh and is said to be competing neck-to-neck with the segment best selling cars Toyota Innova and Mahindra Xylo. The new car will be rolled out with three variants each both in the petrol and diesel models making a total of impressive six. It would also be available in seven different colors. Under the hood all the three diesel variants will be supplied with 1.3-liter DDiS engine that drives a peak power of 89 BHP at 4000 RPM and a peak torque at 20 kgm 1750 RPM. The petrol variants will be housed with the all-new 1.4 liter K-series engine by Maruti that drives a peak power of 94 BHP at 6000 RPM and a peak torque of 14 kgm at 4000 RPM.
Maruti Ertiga  
Skoda Fabia Scout

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com