1 |  2 |  Next   | Last 
Item Posts   

How to pick a family car?

| 
down_smith down_smith
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 02/12
Posted: 03/07/12
11:42 AM

Its not really easy to choose a car as you will need to think at least few times before purchasing one. However, you may need to get a car that can accommodate all members of your family. To make it possible, a big car is must. But, which is one will be the best for you?? To know about the selection process, check this out

8 and 9 passenger vehicles  

sandrajolly sandrajolly
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 03/12
Posted: 03/26/12
10:28 PM

Everything you said is what you should be looking for, I would recommend you buy a Subaru Legacy. They are great cars that have great gas mileage, reliability, crash tests, interiors, performance, access, and All Wheel Drive that is incredible. Mine gets 34MPG on the Highway... No that's not I typo, and I have not done any modifications to it either.  

AleaAustin AleaAustin
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 04/12
Posted: 04/17/12
09:49 PM

I think to choose the car for family is not only depend on the number of persons in the family but it also depend on the various factors like the financial capacity of the family, how frequent the car get used, how long they need to drive, and the features of various cars match to their need.  
http://www.globalcaradvice.com/body_by_make_model.php?MID=Suzuki

jimken jimken
User | Posts: 53 | Joined: 08/11
Posted: 04/18/12
12:21 AM

If I have to choose a family car, It must be spacious and feel comfortable to my family.  
Best Texas auto service & repair with
Texas auto air conditioning repair services.

JohnThomson JohnThomson
New User | Posts: 35 | Joined: 04/12
Posted: 04/28/12
04:59 AM

I suggest you to buy a car to accommodate your family members and don't let it shell out your money. Plan according to your budget and make sure that car has all features you need.  
AC Compressor

carroya carroya
New User | Posts: 31 | Joined: 12/11
Posted: 05/11/12
12:14 AM

Before purchasing the car, go through some important points such as : budget, the family size, maintenance of the car, mileage of the car etc.  
Buy or sell used car at Carroya.com

npatel123 npatel123
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 05/14/12
03:43 AM

Its not really easy to choose a car as you will need to think at least few times before purchasing one. I think 7 and 8 seater SUVs are the most popular ones. These are one big space for your family and luggage. Safety is the most important factor, SUV is more safer than car.  

Xylo  

cartopcarrier cartopcarrier
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 05/12
Posted: 05/22/12
01:03 PM

I agree, it depends on how many are in your family and the age of the little ones. Mini Van is always a good choice despite the stigma.

Of course one of these car top carrier will help when traveling.  
cartopcarrier, http://www.bestcartopcargocarriers.com

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/25/12
06:40 AM

It all depends on your budget and the number of family members you have in your family. I would suggest you to look for all the possible options available and do some research...before buying...  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

jacobsmithusa jacobsmithusa
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/03/12
04:44 AM

Since you have mentioned that the car has to carry up to 9 passengers, you have to look at dragging capability also. One of the best haulers is Dodge Durango which gives a mileage of 16 city/23 hwy mpg. In case of mine, I had a wagon Subaru outback. Due to some problems, I sold it and bought a Durango from a dealer found through www.unocardealers.com In case of family cars Toyota sienna and Honda odyssey are also good picks considering the number of passengers.   Cool  

JimmyHelu JimmyHelu
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 07/12
Posted: 07/20/12
06:02 AM

I choose 2012 Toyota Camry  

SteveUltragloss SteveUltragloss
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 07/12
Posted: 07/20/12
01:18 PM

Everyone seems to have some really great advice about picking out a family car.  The first thing would be family size, for me.  But I also like to keep in mind the types of activities you do.  My son and I dirt bike and four-wheel so I have a larger truck that accommodates those needs.  

I often recommend buying used... This can be tricky.  Sometimes you can find a truck/suv/van in great working order, just the appearance of the vehicle may not be as appealing.  Some quick cosmetic automotive repairs (i.e. scratch removal) typically do the trick and you save a ton of money because you can get the dealer to lower the price for the imperfections, and light scratches come out fairly easy.  

Financing can be the trickier part if you don't have good credit.  It's nice to know your credit score before going into the dealership.  That way they don't run your credit a bunch of times (that happened to a friend of mine).  

I like Chevy's the best.  

michika12 michika12
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/18/12
12:45 PM

For the meantime since I have limited budget hmmmm I bought used cars -  It's a toyota premio ( 2nd hand )  

celina29 celina29
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/21/12
10:36 PM

For picking family car, car should be spacious and comfortable with complete safety.  Well for these three main features i would suggest you Ford Taurus, 2011 Chevrolet Suburban , BMW X3,  Honda CR-V .  
engine rebuild

Nick.Joel Nick.Joel
User | Posts: 154 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 04/05/13
12:49 AM

The size of the car that is the interior space of the car should be enough for a family car. Safety and comfort should also be thought upon well before the purchase. The budget or deciding the amount of money that can be spending on a car cannot be ignored as one of the important factors. So comparing the prices on internet can help ending in a wise buy.  
www.ronduprattford.com

1 |  2 |  Next   | Last 
Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
2015 Subaru Legacy
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan
Rating:
N

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links