Xml
Item Posts   

2009 MB ML350 or 2008 Acura MDX?

| 
rugby10 rugby10
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 01/02/12
03:09 PM

I live in New England and I have looking to get a good late model AWD luxury SUV and I am trying to make a decision between these two SUVs. They both have similar features I was looking for (cert. pre-owned, Nav, Sat radio, leather, decent gas mileage, etc.) The 2008 MDX has 32k miles on it and the 2009 MB has 25K miles. The MDX is priced at $4000 less than the ML350. To get the monthly payments to where I want them to be, I would need to put down an additional $4000 for the ML350.

The question is, is the ML350 a better vehicle and worth the extra money? I like both, but can't say I love either. I have tested other cars (Acadia, Grand Cherokee, etc.) and found them to lacking in one way or another. I am also worried about the resale value of the MDX. Is there another vehicle out there that I should also consider?

Any opinions or comments would be appreciated to help make an intelligent decision.

Thank you.

-rugby10  

waynep7122 waynep7122
Addict | Posts: 4561 | Joined: 08/09
04:00 PM

rugby... lately .. there have not been a lot of users on this forum to give you a proper answer..

there are dozens of different magazines on this site...

you might find more of an answer over at motor trend.  

http://forums.motortrend.com/active-posts/index.html

you might get some kind of answer on both sites..  and i am not familiar with those newer models enough to give you a proper answer...  

waynep7122 waynep7122
Addict | Posts: 4561 | Joined: 08/09
04:02 PM

oh.. your password and user name will work there also..

or in most of these sites.,.

http://www.simautomotive.com/oursites.html  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
2015 Acura MDX
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV
Rating:
N

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links