Xml
Item Posts   

Input Needed on Purchase of 2004 TDI Jetta

| 
TheSaxMaestro TheSaxMaestro
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/11
Posted: 12/22/11
05:29 PM

I am thinking of purchasing a used 2004 VW Jetta GL TDI.  It looks to be in great shape, its White with black cloth interior and a JVC after market stereo.  It is automatic and the body is in great shape.  The only drawback is it has a little over 153,000 miles on it but, the price is only 6800.00.  Tell me what you think is this a good buy?  Will it last another 100,000 miles or more?  I've seen the Carfax and everything is fine except for some rear end damage from which I can tell was very minor.  In fact it is not even noticable.  

waynep7122 waynep7122
Addict | Posts: 4561 | Joined: 08/09
Posted: 12/22/11
11:08 PM

you might want to post this over on a one of the volkswagen forums. that are out there..   that seems a LOT for that many miles ... on an 8 year old car..

will it get good enough fuel mileage for the rest of its life span to pay back the additional cost over the savings in fuel...  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 08/29/12
11:05 PM

If you have checked the vehicle history report carefully then it is fine to purchase that car. But the only issue is the distance covered so far is 153k miles, which is a bit more for a used car. Anything below 100k or max 100k miles is good. Except this I do not think there is any problem with this car.  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com