Xml
Item Posts   

Out the door cost of a used car?

| 
CrossStealth CrossStealth
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/11
Posted: 10/17/11
12:57 AM

Im looking to buy a used car. I was looking at a 2007 Honda Element. I was offered the price of $13,999. The car has 42k. First off is that a good deal? My credit score is 742 and I was asked to put down 2500 and then pay 285 a month for 60 months. This brings the total cost to $19600. So that brings the fees over 5k. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to reduce them?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

I am new to buying cars and am on a very limited income as I work at Applebees and live on my own. I just find it odd to see so much money added from cost of the car to final cost. Its like buying a Hamburger for 10 dollars and the last second 7 dollars in taxes gets added to the deal casually.

Advise me please!  

AddsionPaul AddsionPaul
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 12/11
Posted: 12/06/11
11:13 PM

To buy the used car is the good option for those for whom to for the new one is not possible due top the low income. But I think that there is no any harm to go for the used one, because now a days there are many online sites offers a good quality used cars at very affordable price and even you can bid for it  in few sites also. Only the thing is to require is to do a little bit search.  

EuroWheels EuroWheels
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 05/12
Posted: 05/08/12
02:25 PM

Hello,

You probably bought a vehicle already, and if you did congratulations. If you haven't though, I have a great deal right now for something better than what you were looking for.
 I am currently selling a brand new 2009 Honda CRV LX with ONLY 5,000 miles on it, fully-loaded, with back-up camera on the rear view mirror, clear title, and all the works for only $18,000. A MUST-SEE and a MUST-BUY...Email me if interested or if you know anyone who is. I have other vehicles too if interested. Thank you in advance.

Rich Roman  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 08/28/12
11:12 PM

I think this deal is not a worth while. The price you are paying for a used car is too much even if that car is only 45k so far. I am suggesting you genuinely to do little bit more research on other options and then decide. You can look for local car dealer(registered only), other wise craigslist is also a good option for an online searching...good luck!  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

FireBal989 FireBal989
New User | Posts: 15 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/01/12
07:27 PM

To be honest they're overcharging you, that's a good used car, but they probably got it in for $7,000 to $8,000.  Check the KBB for the Trade-In value, and don't pay much more than that.  If they got it in for around $8,000, offer them $500 or $1,000 more max.  Every business has to make money, but they shouldn't be making a ton off you  Smile  
Call Advanced Auto Part's 24/7 Parts Hotline At 877-635-4972 For Incredible Prices On All Auto Parts!

Mention Promo Code CC20 To Get A 20% Discount On Almost All Orders!  Promo Code Good With 24/7 Hotline Only!

NikaWoren NikaWoren
New User | Posts: 39 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/17/12
04:27 AM

Hi everyone.

Can please give me an advice. Not long time ago I gave a birth to the
second child in our family and now we are thinking of buying a family car.  My budget is a $25.000.
Now my dilemma, I don't know much about cars and have only every purchased VW. The problem is that VWs are really expensive and don't meet our needs. After doing quite a bit of research we have narrowed down our search to the following 3 vehicles:

2012 Honda CR-V 2.4L
http://automobiles.honda.com/cr-v/
2013 Ford Escape 2.0L EcoBoost
http://www.ford.com/suvs/escape/
2012 Chevrolet Equinox 2.4L
http://www.chevrolet.com/equinox-crossover-suv.html

What can you say about  these vehicles? I would appreciate any recommendations regarding the cars above and would value the input of owners with these cars already.

Also I've found the website http://carstraderusa.com/car-discount.html and  it offers these cars at the price, which is lower than dealers' offers in  my state. Can I trust them though? Is there anybody who dealt with them?

Thanks for your time.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com