Xml
Item Posts   

Looking at buying a new truck

| 
wichard623 wichard623
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/06
Posted: 03/03/06
11:21 PM

I have been in the market for a new truck for a while. I have test drove a ford F350 crew cab short box, a chevy 3500 crew cab short, and a dodge 3500 mega cab. They all seemed to be smooth ridding trucks similiar interior and exterior.

But my question is what of these 3 is the better i mean what are some problems that some have you have had or heard of with these models? I am a bit of a ford guy and did like the 350 better but id like to hear what some of you have to say about them.

I also have a bit of a problem with dodges seeing as that is what i have nove its a 98 ram 1500 2 wheel drive and it has went through brakes like crazy, a mechanic told me that he had seen a lot of 98 dodges come through with similiar problems, looks almost like i was ridding my breaks continuously.

Thanks any input would be great.  

npatel123 npatel123
New User | Posts: 26 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/22/12
01:18 AM

I have just purchased Mahindra Navistar truck. This vehicle adds different styling ques against the any other truck in the market and I was pleasantly surprised at the overall quality of the vehicle I ended up with. I highly recommend it be considered by anyone shopping for a good truck.  

Nick.Joel Nick.Joel
User | Posts: 153 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/09/12
03:47 AM

From my prior experience with Ford I can say that you can rely upon this vehicle. So far I do not have any issue with my F350 crew cab. I am experiencing a smooth ride with decent gas mileage...other then this I think dodge 3500 is also a good choice...good luck  
www.ronduprattford.com

arhenry10 arhenry10
New User | Posts: 17 | Joined: 04/17
Posted: 04/23/17
08:43 PM

Ford is really a reliable and majority recommends F-350 when choosing a new truck. I also found suitable aftermarket parts and accessories from 4WheelOnline for truck modification and improve performance.  

driftinJ driftinJ
New User | Posts: 13 | Joined: 04/17
Posted: 04/25/17
06:44 PM

Well, my brother got great experience so far with his new Tundra for power and reliability.  

Leo Parker Leo Parker
New User | Posts: 17 | Joined: 04/17
Posted: 04/26/17
01:25 AM

For my point of view, Ford-350 Super Duty is really a reliable truck in terms of its performance, price and design.  

jonahcluster jonahcluster
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 04/17
Posted: 04/26/17
02:40 PM

Real/Fake passports, ID's, drivers licenses and many other identity documents.worlddataprinters111@gmail.com,+1(872) 256-2799 really cheap for countries such as ; Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Spain, Sweden, Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, e.t.c.
Our company has years of experience producing passports and other identity documents.
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce fake passports and original passport.
We offer real/fake high-quality passports, driver's licenses,id card,diploma,social security number,university degrees.
We also create account in any bank of your choice,we sell fake euros and dollars. ID cards, stamps
-----------------------------------------------
Email :>>>>>>>>>>>> worlddataprinters111@gmail.com
Direct contact :>>>>>>>>> +1(872) 256-2799.

skype id <<<<<<<<<<< Super Documentation  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories: