Xml
Item Posts   

Looking at buying a new truck

| 
wichard623 wichard623
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/06
Posted: 03/03/06
11:21 PM

I have been in the market for a new truck for a while. I have test drove a ford F350 crew cab short box, a chevy 3500 crew cab short, and a dodge 3500 mega cab. They all seemed to be smooth ridding trucks similiar interior and exterior.

But my question is what of these 3 is the better i mean what are some problems that some have you have had or heard of with these models? I am a bit of a ford guy and did like the 350 better but id like to hear what some of you have to say about them.

I also have a bit of a problem with dodges seeing as that is what i have nove its a 98 ram 1500 2 wheel drive and it has went through brakes like crazy, a mechanic told me that he had seen a lot of 98 dodges come through with similiar problems, looks almost like i was ridding my breaks continuously.

Thanks any input would be great.  

npatel123 npatel123
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/22/12
01:18 AM

I have just purchased Mahindra Navistar truck. This vehicle adds different styling ques against the any other truck in the market and I was pleasantly surprised at the overall quality of the vehicle I ended up with. I highly recommend it be considered by anyone shopping for a good truck.  

Nick.Joel Nick.Joel
User | Posts: 154 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/09/12
03:47 AM

From my prior experience with Ford I can say that you can rely upon this vehicle. So far I do not have any issue with my F350 crew cab. I am experiencing a smooth ride with decent gas mileage...other then this I think dodge 3500 is also a good choice...good luck  
www.ronduprattford.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com