Xml
Item Posts   

Need help on what suv is good

| 
randomname randomname
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/10
Posted: 10/03/10
05:23 PM

First off, I'm typing this on my phone so if my message structure is off or if this post is goofy in any way then I apologise now. Come January we are planning on purchasing an suv. I'm looking for opinions for the best all around suv. We're lookin to spend ten to twelve thousand on the high end for price. We're expecting a kid in November and we have an eight year old already. We were lookin at envoys but after lookin online and seeing nothin but negative reviews we've scratched those off our list. We don't plan on towing anything with this vehicle. The ability to seat three people in the back would be great. Something that doesn't have a history of having to dump money in to it. Good fuel mileage and good handling. Due to our price range we obviously aren't looking at a brand new vehicle. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks  

joydsilva6987 joydsilva6987
New User | Posts: 19 | Joined: 10/10
Posted: 10/30/10
02:05 AM

many manufacturers like dodge , gmc , nissan.
again the leaders are the Honda CR-V LX 2WD 5-Spd AT, Infiniti FX35 RWD, Lexus RX 350 FWD, Mazda CX-7 Sport FWD and Pontiac Torrent FWD.
again i would like to suggest go through all the models and choose according to your requirement.  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/20/12
06:04 AM

I feel Honda CR-V will be the best option. The front leather seats are very comfortable. The CR-V is a comfortable, reliable and fun to drive...good luck  Smile  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

dpfocjack dpfocjack
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 06/25/12
02:45 AM

Do a lot of research on any vehicles you are interested in. Check web sites for ratings from people who have the vehicle you like. Check reliability reports and resale value. I wish I had done more of that before I bought my SUV. Once you buy one you will probably be stuck with it for at least a few years as they lose value driven off the lot so take time to research what you buy. Otherwise go for Go with Toyota highlander, 4 runner, sequoia, land cruiser or with Honda CRV or Pilot. They are the most dependable.  
used renault clio for sale

jacobsmithusa jacobsmithusa
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/03/12
05:18 AM

Congratulations for you to have a nice baby with you soon. I bought a SUV Audi R8 from a dealer through www.unocardealers.com at a good rate. I think a wagon will be a good choice for you rather than SUV.  But since you asked I am saying that you can go for ford escape which gives good mileage of 22 City / 31 Hwy and nice performance also. Cool  

npatel123 npatel123
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 07/10/12
11:51 PM

I would like to suggest you Mahindra Scorpio, the best SUV included a comfortable and sensible interior, top crash test scores and agile handling. Scorpio is a solid car in its element, a careful and mostly well-executed update of an already popular and successful product. I own Scorpio for last 2 years and I am vary satisfy with it's performance and millage.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com