Ad Radar

Automotive Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Home | Active Posts | Search | Log In / Register | Terms | FAQs
Xml
1 |  2 |  Next   | Last 
Item Posts   

Any one knows where I can find an automotive CRM solution at low cost?

| 
ricki65us ricki65us
New User | Posts: 44 | Joined: 10/09
Posted: 03/01/10
03:04 PM

Been searching for a while, I run a used car dealership and looking for an affordable solution for my dealership. A good CRM solution but at reasonable cost. I been researching and every provider is charging from lowest $1500 to setup up to $10000, and monthly cost from as low as $1500 - to as much as $5000. Am I crazy to think why the cost for these automotive CRMs are so high? Plus thanks you for your time, don't suggest ADP or Reynolds system that was made in 1981... please. Not interested.  

julius67 julius67
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 03/10
06:59 PM

Judging by Oasis's web site, I am not sure how much you trust their software. Dealer Elite CRM's web site was better developed. I assume they can offer you a better solution. Not to mention its a lot cheaper in price tag.  

mattwatson81 mattwatson81
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/10
09:32 PM

Be sure to check out VinSolutions automotive CRM software. They have the most robust solution available and pricing varies greatly based on the features you are looking for. You can start small.

http://www.vinsolutions.com  

salesedge salesedge
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 03/10
Posted: 03/02/10
04:32 PM

Hello,
May I suggest you check out our product SalesEDGE. It has the following;
- Fully-Integrated Loyalty Program
- Enterprise-Wide Management
- Executive-Level Dashboard Reporting
- Robust Marketing ROI Analytics
- Unified Desking and Menu
- Feature Rich F&I and Service Integration
- Inbound/Outbound Call Recording and Texting
- Mobile eLead Management

You can get more details and requesting a free demo at www.salesedgecrm.com. What is your dealerships budget? Is there any specific functionality you are looking for?
What state are you located in?

Please feel free to call me directly anytime if you need anymore information or I can at least put you in touch with the appropriate person.

Thanks
Imran

ricki65us ricki65us
06:33 PM

Thanks for the feed back guys, I checked out Vin Solution and got a quote and online demo. There are few weaknesses I didn't like. For one it's another web based system which I try to stay away from. Secondly the quote I got was $1500 setup fee, and $1500 per month for the things I am looking for. I need something that is $0 setup fee, and no more than $400 per month, but it should be a desktop based application. Any other suggestion that would fit my budget is much appreciated.  

julius67 julius67
06:36 PM

really? It cost that much? Wow...  

salesedge salesedge
08:16 PM

Hello,

I'd be very curious to know if there is a desktop application that has no set up fees and has a bill of approximately 400$ a month. If you do find one please let me know what features come with it.

Thanks
Imran  

JonAnders JonAnders
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 12/09
Posted: 03/03/10
08:04 AM

To "ricki65us"...

If I understand you correctly, you are looking for a reasonably-priced DESKTOP solution for your used car dealership CRM needs?  

Please contact me to discuss what your specific requirements.  I have 30+ years experience in desktop database development, and your request fits right into that area.  My most recent project was a detailed maintenance request management system for a grocery retailer with 150+ stores and just under 1,000 users.

My pricing policy is quite simple - if I can't provide a solution with superb ROI, I won't undertake the project in the first place.  So let's discuss your needs in some detail so I can provide you a reasonable guesstimate on a custom-designed solution.

Oh, by the way, we are talking Windows, right?  (I don't code for Apple platforms.)

Best Regards,

Jon  
http://www.OutfoxTheCarDealer.com

ricki65us ricki65us
Posted: 03/03/10
09:26 PM

Hi Jon, and everyone else thank you for your inputs. Jon I am not looking for a development project, I am seeking already made software that target automotive industry and has been tested on the market. I have found one, but only one. So I was hoping I have some one to compare with, but no luck finding any other providers. I guess there isn't any other CRM solution for my budget Frown  And the other thing is it's surprising to me why everyone charges sooooooo much for their web based system, I mean they are less sophisticated than Facebook, but yet I don' have to pay $1500 per month to use Facebook right??? Or am I asking too much.

Anyways the one I found was called Dealer Elite CRM they are currently offering $0 setup fees and $300 something per month with unlimited users. They are also desktop based application with installer files. But if anyone come up with something else for me to make a comparison please let me know. I don't like to leave myself with only one option.

Thanks.  

salesedge salesedge
Posted: 03/04/10
08:22 AM

Hello,

Desktop CRM applications are definately not so common. I haven't heard of any until you mentioned Dealer Elite CRM. I was curious to know why you're looking for a desktop application to begin with?
Concerning the cost and functionality of web based applications I'm not so sure about other vendors but I can say that for SalesEdge it's really a performance management tool that enables your organization to manage your people and customers. It can range from pushing and pulling deals and information from your DMS, sending out email blasts, full elead management (with mobile capabilities), a full integrated loyalty program, F&I, F&I reporting, executive level reporting etc... There is a lot of functionality and the application itself is pretty extensive. I think most CRM vendors are directed to large enterprise dealerships. But then again you do have CRMs that can be made available per function like ours. Ex: Enterprise wide capability only makes sense if you have more than 1 dealership. So it wouldn't make sense to purchase that functionality would it?

In any case I'll keep my eyes open for other desktop applications, if I come across any I'll forward them over to you.

Thanks  

ricki65us ricki65us
Posted: 03/04/10
05:59 PM

Hi Sales edge, thank you for your inputs again. The reason I am looking for a desktop based application is exactly that. They are rare to find, more difficult to program. And I have enough web development background from university to develop my very own web based CRM. So I don't see why I need to pay for something like that at all... If I can make it myself that is. The desktop solution offer me an extra layer of security protection, in case some one got hold of my password, or EX employee that is not happy with us. He can do major damage to my system logging in anywhere in the world. If I have to pay for something, I would like it to be desktop based because I see more value in that system.

Thank you for your help, and yes if you come across any other desktop based automotive CRM vendor that fits my budget please let me know.

Regards  

julius67 julius67
Posted: 03/09/10
04:03 PM

Well ricki65, I guess there is no choice other there for that kind of budget and desktop application other than Dealer Elite CRM.... are you signed up with them yet?  

salesedge salesedge
Posted: 03/11/10
09:41 AM

Hello again,

Ah, that makes more sense now Smile
Thanks  

angelog angelog
New User | Posts: 17 | Joined: 03/10
Posted: 03/18/10
07:37 PM

I am curious to know the result too, I am opening up a new dealership as well. I need a good but affordable CRM solution and web hosting ASAP. Let me know your feedback please. Thanks.  

ricki65us ricki65us
Posted: 03/19/10
10:34 PM

Hi Forum, just keep you guys updated. I have signed up for DE CRM's service. Everything is great so far. They didn't charge me any setup fees, and even offered me a free web template I am now using for my business. Feel free to visit me online at Bad Credit Car Loans  

1 |  2 |  Next   | Last 
Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com