Automotive Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Home | Active Posts | Search | Log In / Register | Terms | FAQs
Xml
Item Posts   

What are the dealer secrets to buying a new Audi?

| 
audicar22 audicar22
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/10
Posted: 04/08/10
06:35 PM

When I started to do research on my new Audi, I came across this site that showed me everything I needed to know about how to buy a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to the site and they sent me free information on how to negotiate with a car dealer, all the ways the car dealer is making money off of me, and how to purchase a new car at invoice price. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I printed out the email, brought it to the Audi dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice price. If you are in the market for a new Audi, this is some must read information and it is free. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others about buying a new Audi.
newaudiincentives.com  

bobbytcar bobbytcar
New User | Posts: 34 | Joined: 04/10
Posted: 04/13/10
05:29 PM

Awesome stuff, thanks for the info!! I really liked the email template to send to the dealers. If you ever have any updates or more info that you add, send them to me at bobbytcar@yahoo.com. I sent some friends who were in the market to this site as well. Thanks!!!  

carstop carstop
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 04/10
Posted: 04/19/10
02:51 PM

I am in the market for a new Audi A4 and the information that you have sent to me was a huge help. I like how you explained hold-back and how to calculate that. It pretty much broke down every expense for me, and when I went to the dealership, I had the salesperson break it all down for me as well. I saved somewhere around $4,000 more than I anticipated.  

burtonroger83 burtonroger83
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 01/11
Posted: 01/24/11
11:09 AM

My secret Smile advice is to take a 2 year old second hand car that is well kept after and you save a lot of money on buying a new one. After you buy it you take it for a general revision and change all the consumables and it's as good as new and a lot more cheaper!
Cheers,  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 11/07/12
11:16 PM

Thanks for the info...I am sure it will help everyone.  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com