Xml
Item Posts   

Has anyone tried Friktiontek?

| 
jroet jroet
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 02/23/10
11:41 AM

I tried this stuff in my 1991 chevy s10.  It is absolutley amazing.  I used to have a rough idle and my truck felt underpowered.  I found this website online www.friktiontek.com and decided to give it a try.  I was astonished within minutes my idle had smoothed out.  I gained very noticeable power and my vehicle seems to be increasing in mpg I used to get about 18mpg now I seem to be getting closer 10 22mpg.  This stuff is awesome can't wait to try it in my boat!!  

camrun camrun
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 09/11
Posted: 09/20/11
02:39 PM

Yes, I have a 2002 chevy trailblaizer with 180,000 miles on it. It had lost a lot of power and had extreme vibration problems. I couldn't believe how fast the stuff worked, just like you within minutes my engine felt completely different, smooth and regained all of my lost power. It's really hard to tell if I gained much mileage but I think I did. I would recommend friktiontek to anyone who has high mileage vehicle. Cool  

camrun camrun
02:40 PM

Yes, I have a 2002 chevy trailblaizer with 180,000 miles on it. It had lost a lot of power and had extreme vibration problems. I couldn't believe how fast the stuff worked, just like you within minutes my engine felt completely different, smooth and regained all of my lost power. It's really hard to tell if I gained much mileage but I think I did. I would recommend friktiontek to anyone who has high mileage vehicle. Cool  

camrun camrun
02:40 PM

camrun camrun
02:42 PM

Sorry for the multiple post, my computer was acting up Frown  

waynep7122 waynep7122
Addict | Posts: 4561 | Joined: 08/09
04:07 PM

i use it also.. i coat my rear tires with it...

lets me do terrific burn outs without really wasting the tread on the tires...  lets them spin and spin and spin..  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com