Xml
Item Posts   

Negotiator OHTSU NH60 tires?

| 
monsterenergy222 monsterenergy222
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/09
Posted: 10/24/09
12:49 PM

I have a 96 Honda Accord and I just went to my local tire store and got 4 of these for $125. I have never heard of them, but at the time they were a good deal so I went with them. On the tire it has the following information

Treadwear:300 Traction:A Temperature:A
P205 / 60R15 90H m+s

I was hoping some people could give me some insight on these tires on if they are any good or not. Thanks for your help!  

dkatnik dkatnik
User | Posts: 74 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 11/12/09
01:00 PM

Seems awful cheap!! I would check the date of production to make sure they are not over age(more than 4 years old).  However, the answer to your question Ohtsu is a Sumitomo Rubber Industries produced product so they do come from one of the largest producers of tires in the world (SRI).  More than that I can not say as I have no idea of the tread design on that specific tire and therefore if it is suitable to your geographic area. The UTQG ratings of 300 A A are about average for a broadline product. If you needed 4 new tires and only had $125 to spend I suspect you did OK!  

SubaruOutbackSport SubaruOutbackSport
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/10
Posted: 05/04/10
10:20 PM

When I bought my AWD Subaru Outback Sport 5 years ago, these were the tires the dealership had put on the car. I have traveled over 57,000 miles and there is STILL a few millimeters left above the tread wear indicator. Laugh  

About 50% of the miles were on rough dirt and gravel roads in baking hot desert, and another 40% on hot So.California freeways. They have been great in sand and rain, but I haven't had to use them in snow or mud. I was hoping to get another set of these tires once I have to replace mine, especially if they were so cheap! I wish I could find a dealer for them. Anyone have any leads? Wink  

juiceyjlc juiceyjlc
New User | Posts: 26 | Joined: 03/10
Posted: 05/21/10
02:18 PM

I can find those tires for you.  We stock them.  Send me a request on our site when your ready.  
Josh
http://www.simpletire.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com