Xml
Item Posts   

What should I buy for my first car?

| 
BlackLabel24 BlackLabel24
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/09
Posted: 10/19/09
06:10 PM

I'm having trouble deciding on my first car. My parents generously offered to pay for half of whatever car I choose, and I plan to get a loan from my bank for the money I dont have. I dont want the loan to be to high, since it would take years to pay off. Also I am a fan of customization, so whatever car I do end up getting will have a lot of money put into customization.  

Anyway here are my choices. A 1999  Honda civic. I thought it was a great car but eventually began to dislike to look. After the civic I began to like the 1998 Nissan 240sx. This car had a much nicer look to it imo, but it does not seem to have the quality and performance of the civic. Civics are around 3000-4000 and 240's are 5000-7000.

I then started think of how much money I would save if I bought a more expensive car (like $20,000). I've always been a fan of the Mitsubishi lancer evolution. They were always one of my favorite cars. I also really like the 89-99 Nissan skyline, although they can be hard to find.

I still have about a year or so to decide but I would like to plan in advance. I cannot decide weather I should buy a lower priced car like a 240 or civic, or if I should take advantage of my parents offer and by a more expensive one. I do really like customizing so that would be an advantage of a lower priced one but then again you cant go wrong with something like a skyline or lancer.

Any advice?  Confused  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com