Xml
Item Posts   

Fusebox diagram for 1995 Geo Metro?

| 
ahudkin ahudkin
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 07/08/09
05:32 PM

Awhile back the radio crapped out in my little geo (along with the cigarette lighter) so I'm pretty sure it's just a fuse. The problem is, once I got to the fusebox, there was no cover on it, so I have no idea what fuses do what. Does anyone know how I might be able to get access to a diagram of some sort? Thanks so much!  

waynep712 waynep712
Enthusiast | Posts: 652 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 07/08/09
06:19 PM

the idea to test for blown fuses...    there are 2 small opening on the top of each plastic fuse...

with a non powered test light...   one that has a probe and a light , a wire with a gator clip...    under 10 bucks ... i have seen them for 3 bucks...    hook the clip on a good ground...   start testing both sides of each fuse...   with the key on..

if the fuse is good... both sides will light up when probed.....

if the fuse is blown... only one side will light up when probed...

i could not find the fuse box diagram... do you still have the owners manual in the glove box..

it looked like on the radio wiring diagram . that there is power to the radio on 2 circuits... one  on the tail light fuse... and the other on the accessories fuse...

here is the link.. but you will have to copy and paste it.

http://repairguide.autozone.com/znetrgs/repair_guide_content/en_us/images/0900c152/80/04/8a/f5/large/0900c15280048af5.gif

radio repair guys can fix these radios...  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com