Xml
Item Posts   

I need advice ASAP

| 
sagigoodiva sagigoodiva
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/09
Posted: 03/02/09
12:35 PM

I have cash, my budget is not more than $5500 and I need to buy a used car.

The features I'm looking for is as follows:
- Sedan, 4D.
- Year: between 2000-2001.
- Economical, economical, and economical.
- Cheap to maintain, with cheap spare parts.
- Reliable and small.
- Can keep up with me for minimum 2 years from now.

The problem that I have is that I am so bad with evaluating a car, I do not know what to look for, and I have no experience what so ever in pin pointing the bad things in any car that I drive.

The options that I checked out untill now were:

- Dodge neon 2005, with 92000 mileage, it looked very clean, a mechanic took a look at it and he told me that the engine looks good, but the engine mounts need to be replaced, the dealer told me that he would change the mounts for me and that he would sell it for me for $5500 drive out (i.e. w taxes, commission, and everything else).

- Camry LE 1999 with 90K mileage, 2 owners, and it has a salvaged title, for $4800.
- VW Jetta 2001 1.8L for $6000 one owner, the mileage is 90K, but I didn't check it out yet.

I need help desperately, I am living in Houston, and I need a car to go around to look for a job and many other daily activities.

I need someone to guide me through on how to do a primary evaluation on a car because I can't afford paying a mechanic $40 every time he inspects a car, and what makes and models that I should focus on.

Please contact me here or on sagi_goodiva@yahoo.com

If I can at least chat with someone online to discuss this it would be great  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/26/12
04:51 AM

I would suggest you to go with Toyota Camry. It got the looks, performance, speed everything. And I am sure you will love the interiors also. But as you are going to buy a used car so do proper inspection carefully specially for the engine...good luck  Smile  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com