Item Posts   

Pioneer or Kenwood?

| 
Borgeklungerbo Borgeklungerbo
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/09
Posted: 03/01/09
02:58 PM

Hey guys

I am looking for a in dash dvd navigation system.

I think it has come down to either the Pioneer AVIC-Z2 or the Kenwood DNX8120. The good thing about the Pioneer is that you actually have a hard drive to copy songs onto, but with the kenwood you could purchase the Kenwood Music Keg KHD-CX910. And with the music keg from kenwood you can actually take that one out of your car and connect it to your computer. That way you are able to both copy music and movies onto your hard drive a lot faster than with the Pioneer.

I was at this car audio retail store the other day, and they basically only sold kenwood units, so of course they recommended me to go with the Kenwood DNX8120.

But what is the best? Any suggestions, or other models you would recommend?  

audi2000 audi2000
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/12
Posted: 07/07/12
05:10 PM

I have the 8120. common problem is the nav unit breaks. mine broke after warranty period. cost to repair, $500 for part, $95 for labor. I can buy a used one on ebay for less. my advice is to go with pioneer, nav is not as good but my wifes has been running without any issues.  

manojkumar128254 manojkumar128254
New User | Posts: 17 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 11/01/12
04:16 AM

Well I will go with Pioneer because the quality that Pioneer produces no one can produce. so just choose pioneer and than the other ones of, kenwood is also not bad but comparing these two than pioneer will better.  

john vella john vella
New User | Posts: 15 | Joined: 08/13
Posted: 12/24/13
03:20 AM

Not much difference in any of them to me... but I prefer Pioneer.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com