Xml
Item Posts   

Tell me about your Audi A6?

| 
yyling yyling
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 02/09
Posted: 02/21/09
12:23 AM

I plan to buy an Audi A6, Wuold you please tell me about your audi a6,share your story with me, and giev me some advice? if so , I will be grateful.  
I will Hold on......

heathermaei heathermaei
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 11/21/11
09:46 PM

transmission went at approx. 105,000.
alternator went at 115,000
fuel pump went at 118,000
now its in safe mode - not sure why..

i've put too much money into this car. never buying another foreign vehicle again unless i live where they're made!  

JohnThomson JohnThomson
New User | Posts: 35 | Joined: 04/12
Posted: 04/28/12
04:52 AM

The new Audi A6 is light in weight than the current generation Audi A6. There are two versions on this model saloon and wagon. My Audi gives me a gentle driving experience. The cost was little more than what i expected.  
AC Compressor

jacobsmithusa jacobsmithusa
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/05/12
04:23 AM

Audi A6 is one of those cars that are large and luxurious. I have bought an Audi A6 2012 model through a dealer found at www.unocardealers.com in which car dealers and owners have listed their cars.  Smile The exotic German make provides a mileage of 19/28 mpg. Depending on the budget you can get either used or new car of Audi A6. Cool  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 257 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 07/09/12
11:13 PM

Audi is a reliable brand. It is a luxurious and comfortable car. Fuel economy on long trips is good to okay for the engine size and the fact it has 6 gears and one thing service cost is a little bit high. But I personally  want to suggest you to look for an BMW once as the price of both this cars is more or less similar...anyways good luck!!!  

amitsaxena4577 amitsaxena4577
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 09/14
Posted: 09/28/14
09:51 PM

Audi A6 is an executive car made by the German automaker Audi AG. As the successor to the Audi 100, the A6 is manufactured in Neckarsulm, Germany – and is available in saloon and wagon configurations, the latter marketed by Audi as the Avant.

All generations of the A6 have offered either front-wheel drive or Torsen-based four-wheel drive – marketed by Audi as their quattro system. Second- and third- generation A6 models have shared their platform with the company's Allroad models.

I would suggest you to buy Audi A6 from MagusCars.

Magus was established in 2009, they are trendsetters in selling in pre-owned luxury cars. We believe in giving a new dimension to owning exotic cars and raise the standard of the used car market in India.  

williamassasin85 williamassasin85
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 04/17
Posted: 05/06/17
03:16 AM

My 2017 Audi A6 3.0 TFSI Competition Prestige quattro AWD is something that you will love! If you will drive this car, surely you will love it! My leasing offer from https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/2017-audi-a6-3-0-tfsi-competition-prestige-quattro-awd-579-mo/ is also great!  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories: