Xml
Item Posts   

Tell me about your Audi A6?

| 
yyling yyling
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 02/09
Posted: 02/21/09
12:23 AM

I plan to buy an Audi A6, Wuold you please tell me about your audi a6,share your story with me, and giev me some advice? if so , I will be grateful.  
I will Hold on......

heathermaei heathermaei
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 11/21/11
09:46 PM

transmission went at approx. 105,000.
alternator went at 115,000
fuel pump went at 118,000
now its in safe mode - not sure why..

i've put too much money into this car. never buying another foreign vehicle again unless i live where they're made!  

JohnThomson JohnThomson
New User | Posts: 35 | Joined: 04/12
Posted: 04/28/12
04:52 AM

The new Audi A6 is light in weight than the current generation Audi A6. There are two versions on this model saloon and wagon. My Audi gives me a gentle driving experience. The cost was little more than what i expected.  
AC Compressor

jacobsmithusa jacobsmithusa
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/05/12
04:23 AM

Audi A6 is one of those cars that are large and luxurious. I have bought an Audi A6 2012 model through a dealer found at www.unocardealers.com in which car dealers and owners have listed their cars.  Smile The exotic German make provides a mileage of 19/28 mpg. Depending on the budget you can get either used or new car of Audi A6. Cool  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 07/09/12
11:13 PM

Audi is a reliable brand. It is a luxurious and comfortable car. Fuel economy on long trips is good to okay for the engine size and the fact it has 6 gears and one thing service cost is a little bit high. But I personally  want to suggest you to look for an BMW once as the price of both this cars is more or less similar...anyways good luck!!!  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com