Xml
Item Posts   

Car Dealerships - 11 Steps To The Sale

| 
jthecarguy jthecarguy
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 05/08
Posted: 08/12/08
01:37 PM

Any dealership that does any kind of training for their sales people will have more than likely trained them using a 10 or 11 step guide.  It begins with the meet and greet and ends with delivery of your new vehicle and some sort of follow up.  

If you're a little nervous or wary of the sales process that most dealers use, then you have to read my article 11 steps to a car sale, they hope!  It's a little long, but well worth your time if you want to know what to expect next in the car buying process.  It can also give you some leverage, because you can better prepare and won't be taken by surprise by what's next.

Take care and beware,
J the Car Guy
www.InsiderCarBuyingTips.com
www.EZAutoLoanRefinance.com  Fast, FREE & Easy!  

syang5 syang5
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 08/08
Posted: 08/21/08
02:27 PM

Wow, those are some good tips. When I bought my car, they definitely do all those steps...

but I was still satisfied Smile  

jthecarguy jthecarguy
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 05/08
Posted: 08/30/08
11:12 AM

Hey Syang,

Happy to hear you were happy.  I posted those steps as a way for customers to understand the process and to be able to know what was around the next corner.  It's not bad for a customer to go along with the steps, but it certainly helps to know what is happening and what is more than likely going to happen next.  

Ultimately, the more you know about the car selling process of a car dealership, the more you'll know about the car buying process, while giving yourself more leverage.

Take care and beware,
J the Car Guy
Insider Car Buying Tips.com  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com