Xml
Item Posts   

headlight repair

| 
W3WKP W3WKP
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/08
Posted: 06/24/08
01:50 PM

I have a 2003 Acura 3.2 CLS coupe. The right headlight is out. I replaced the D2R unit--still it does not work.  Replaced the 20 amp right headlight fuse (which was blown) and it promptly blew again (with new headlight bulb).  Help is greatly appreciated.  

DonMajikJuan DonMajikJuan
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 05/09
Posted: 05/28/09
07:47 AM

Sounds like it could be a relay. I would check that out, if that isn't the problem you may have a loose wire somewhere. I would think about getting some aftermarket HID Lights when you do get the problem fixed, you'll get much better light quality.  

cherylchristine33 cherylchristine33
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 03/12
Posted: 05/06/12
01:44 AM

I think the problem is with your HID connector. Please always buy quality products. Otherwise it will damage other parts also.

i found Sparkhid through google and now have saved in my favorites. The site is so easy to find HID Connectors, which was better quality than OEM!! Easy checkout, timely shipping and the best part, $100 less than the local dealer wanted for the part!! I am in the car business and have found a sweet spot for parts!! Thanks sparkhid  

Auto Light Pros Auto Light Pros
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 07/14
Posted: 07/21/14
09:49 PM

You can also find quality headlights of Acura from Auto Light Pros. 33% discount on almost makes and models, timely shipping and you can create order online.  

Auto Light Pros Auto Light Pros
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 07/14
Posted: 07/21/14
09:49 PM

Aftermarket quality headlights and replacement OEM auto lights of any makes and models available at Auto Light Pros at a discounted price. Order online here.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories: