Xml
Item Posts   

Only a half tank of gas after new Hyundai purchase

| 
Able_Sable Able_Sable
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/08
Posted: 03/31/08
02:11 PM

All during the sales spiel I would hear things that alluded to my getting a full tank of gas when I picked up my new Hyundai. When I did pick it up it was half full and when I asked my salesman if he was going to fill it up he said that Hyundai gives them only $18 for gasoline for new car purchases.
I realize gas is more expensive now then 5 years ago but you would think they could give a fill up when someone buys a 25K car. Anyone else run into this ?  Confused  

yogies yogies
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 10/13/08
01:25 PM

Just bought a Santa Fe last night and was about halfway home when I looked at the gauge and was suprised to see if it was just under half full.  I've never bought a car and not received a full tank.  I plan on mentioning that when they call to do their customer satisfaction survey but based on your experiences it doesn't sound like I'll get very far.  

salesman101 salesman101
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 10/13/08
02:27 PM

i sell cars..and all i can say is...
maybe you shouldnt negotiate to the point where the dealership cant afford to give you a full tank of gas..or at least include it in the deal next time!

complain more loser..its a business not a charity!  

Christiandream Christiandream
New User | Posts: 12 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 10/26/08
12:32 AM

Wow next time make sure before you sign the paperwork check to see all your questions are answered. i would suggest you write a letter stating your case directly to the dealership owner and express your position in this matter, It may or may not help  

as for the post from the car salesman salesman101 WoW! i hope i never deal with you that was a uncalled for comment and karma will probably get you. good luck in your career.

http://www.dontbeapatsy.com  

medikkev medikkev
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 12/21/08
11:25 AM

HEY SALESMAN101  (maybe you should rename yourself 202) Maybe you should think about making the customer happy...makes for repeat sales AND referrals.  Which I bet with YOUR attitude you see NONE.  The extra Half tank of gas should be a moot point- if the dealership cant afford that (if hyundai won't spring for it) maybe they should close up and make the place a burger king or something.  Your attitude sucks.  I bet you don't sell many vehicles with THAT train of thought.  You are the epitome of car dealers that people hate.  Wonder where the term for bad salesmen coined "used car salesman" came from?  People with your smart @$$ attitude.  Get a job where you don't have to work with the public-FAST before your kids go hungry.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com