Item Posts   

repair car scratch

| 
dayexday dayexday
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/07
Posted: 11/20/07
11:47 PM

Hello,

I am badly in need of help. I scraped my father's car against a pole. I have to fix it in a week or less before he comes back and sees it. If he sees it... I dont want to know what will happen if he sees it. I don't have enough money to have it professionally taken care of. I have pictures but don't think there's a way to attach them here.

Does someone know how I can go about taking care of it and how much it would cost to buy the materials? The more details the better. a step by step instruction guide would be fantastic. Any help is greatly appreciated. My life is in your hands!

Thanks  

joed-#001 joed-#001
New User | Posts: 47 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 11/21/07
11:40 AM

Borrow the money & have it done professionally. That way you'll only have to worry about paying the money back.  

gharrison883 gharrison883
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/18/12
03:25 AM

I think you must consult a good nearby car garage. They will provide the best help for you. The garage which you will choose must be renowned, offers services at a cheap rate.  
Car Servicing In Bolton

michika12 michika12
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/18/12
12:32 PM

You need to tell the truth to your father, I have same experience with you, We have used cars and I secretly drive it after midnight, unfortunately I hit the car to my gate and it left a scratch, I don't know also what to do, so I told my father what really happened, at first he's mad then done is done so he was forced to brought it the car repair shop and paid the bill.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com