Xml
Item Posts   

Kia Sportage 1999???

| 
kristina_nyc kristina_nyc
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 10/16/07
09:20 PM

I'm contemplating buying a used one from a dealership, as I am in the market for a car ASAP for under 5K and that's what's available, but am having second thoughts after reading so many bad opinions online.  The car looked immaculate, engine was clean, all parts, including tires, looked new or replaced, and the vehicle has 67,000 miles.  The dealer has a 60 day/3,000 mile warranty, which also seems good for a used car.

Advice from previous owners would be greatly appreciated. I've read that there were some recalls and am also concerned about that.  Confused  

audienthusiast5985 audienthusiast5985
New User | Posts: 49 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 10/17/07
07:50 AM

I wouldn't do it.  Bad reviews, and under 5k sounds too good to be true. Good luck however. Let us know what you do.  

dreamraven dreamraven
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 11/07
Posted: 11/22/07
07:05 AM

Kia sportage is not really that bad. It does have features that one could appreciate; but if you're really having second thoughts about it, then don't do it. There are other cars (even other Kia models) that would still meet your price range. Check out this site: www.carleasingsecrets.com. They have a wide variety of cars that you could choose from. Good quality. And with good deals too.  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 12/28/12
03:51 AM

Personally I do not have any prior experience with Kia. You have a decent budget for a used car so I would suggest you few other options beside this.

1: Ford Explorer
2: Toyota 4Runner
3: Chevy Traverse
4: Ford Expedition

All these SUVs are high on performance and offer immense driving pleasure. So just find some online reviews before finalizing anything.
Good Luck!   Wink  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

66RentaCar 66RentaCar
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/13
Posted: 11/22/13
01:01 PM

Our car rental partners rely on the brand KIA.

We are sure that next year you can book the Kia Forte at the best price. Renting a car is a good chance to test a car.

Regards.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com