Xml
Item Posts   

1996 Impala SS 4 sale"MUST SEE"

| 
lmcswain1 lmcswain1
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 08/07
Posted: 08/22/07
06:58 PM

Fabulous 1996 Impala SS.  Without a doubt this car is different from all other Impala’s.  This car has been garage kelp and is pristine condition inside and out!   I’m selling because my wife and I just had a newborn and I never get the opportunity to enjoy this car like I should.  The pictures really don’t show the true beauty of this car.  If you are not serious about buying, please do not send emails or ask a million questions!
Body:  The car was disassembled and painted red, then reassembled with all new parts (chrome, rubber, badging, ect).  The paint is flawless!
Engine:  Has a LT1 with SV1 Vortech Supercharger (Type-S) and after cooler.  The intake was ported to accept a new BBK 58MM throttle body.  Has K&N air filters, and fuel is controlled and regulated by Begi brand fuel pressure regulator.  The electrical system is controlled be a Crane HI-6TR ignition with a console timing retard.  Larger 8.5MM SP wires and a powerstat 160 degrees Thermostat.  The battery has been upgraded to an Optima Red Top.  The car is chipped with a Power Programmer III.  The engine has not been opened nor had any major work done!
Transmission:   Stock 4L60E but overhauled to support supercharged engine.  Rear and gears were changed from stock 3.08 to GM 3.42 motive gears.
Exhaust:  Has Borla jet coated headers and million miles Borla stainless Cat Back System all the way to the back.
Tires/wheels:  BFG G-Force KDW 17”.  The rims are the stock GM design with triple chrome.  The spare tire is brand new and is also triple chrome.  All wheels have locking center pieces.
Interior:  The car has been outfitted with auto meter gages that monitor fuel and boost.  The stereo has been upgraded to a brand new Pioneer Premier (CD, MP3, WMA receiver with remote).  The stock 4”X6” door speakers and 6”X9” rear deck speakers were replaced with Pioneer 3-way speakers (Alpine Plex amplifier included).  Leather seats, Impala floor mats, clean, clean!!! The car is power everything, twilight sentinel headlight system, tilt/cruise control, Viper security system, and a hard wired Passport Radar detector.

This car comes with all the documentation on the supercharger, radar detector, alarm system, and maintenance history.  This 1996 Impala SS has also been signed by John Moss and Jim Perkins (the developers of the SS).  A lot of time and money has been put into this car so please understand that when talking price. This can be an everyday driver or a show car!

FOR PICTURES CONTACT:
larry.mcswain@yahoo.com  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan
Rating:
Below Average Below Average

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links