Xml
Item Posts   

LOOKING TO BUY A USED SUV

| 
peacefrog81 peacefrog81
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/06
Posted: 01/05/06
01:52 AM

I am currently in the market for a used SUV after a car accident I had with my '98 toyota 4runner.  Unfortunately I was going too fast on the highway, hit something in the road, spun out of control, broke a fence, was able to get the car to move a bit but hit a car as I was trying to go back on the highway.  Luckily I do not have any major injuries at all.  I am thankful for the safety features and strong body which prevented me from getting seriously injured.

I am looking for another used SUV which will be reliable and very safe.  I have been looking into another 4runner, xterra's, possibly a pathfinder, explorer, or even an older range rover as I have found a very good deal on a 2000 range rover.  As of right now, it seems as though the 4runner received the best reviews on msn.com auto's compared to the other vehicle's user reviews.  I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with the vehicles I had mentioned, test driving, owning, etc.  I am looking to spend up to 15k.

I look forward to hearing the opinions of the others on this forum.

ajordan620 ajordan620
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/06
Posted: 01/05/06
11:35 AM

I have a 2003 Xterra SE S/C with 37300 miles that I'm selling for 16K.

dawsoncu dawsoncu
Posted: 01/09/06
11:15 PM

I have a 2001 Nissan Xterra SE 4X4 that I absolutely adore. Unfortunately though I moved within 3 miles of work, 2 blocks of the grocery store and do not use the SUV to its full capabilities. I have pictures from earlier this afternoon that I took of the Xterra. It is Silver in color and has 16 inch tires and rims. The Xterra has the factory 6 disc C.D. in dash changer, sun roof, roof rack, Class 3 Hitch and even the factory Nissan First Aid Kit. It is a 6 speed manual with 4 wheel drive. Though it has a little over 76,000 miles, the truck drives like a dream. But of course, after all it is a NISSAN!!! I just had a full tuneup completed on it about 3,000 miles ago which included new K&N airfilter, plugs, wires, cap and rotor as well I just replaced both headlight bulbs. I owe $13,900 and need to just get rid of the car payment. If you are further interested I can email those pictures from earlier today.
Thanks for your time
-CURTIS

llc406 llc406
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/06
Posted: 01/09/06
11:46 PM

I have a beautiful 2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer. I am asking $14,000 but it is negotiable. My fiance and I are trying to get a house and I cant afford payments on both. I am asking about $2,000 under what I should I mainly just want to get the payoff.  Let me know Thanks Sean

P.S. email me for pictures and details. llc406@yahoo.com thanks Sean  

HarborCredit HarborCredit
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 01/06
Posted: 01/17/06
05:21 PM

Anyone know current prices for used Hemi Durango's??  

Robert-#008 Robert-#008
Posted: 01/19/06
07:53 PM

Hey,
I have what you need. I have two young kids and so I recently bought an Excursion. Therefore, I need to sell my real nice 4Runner. I hate the hassles of selling so I want to get this over with. This is my truck:
2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited Ed., 85Kmi
4WD, Towing package, sunroof, leather, everything electrical, Automatic Climate Control, rear seat heater, new tires, special dashboard trim and in great condition.
I'll sell to you for $15K which is below retail and trade-in value. This is a bargain. Verify with NADA price guide and be sure to check all my features. Hope to hear from you soon. robmsanchez@msn.com

Lghtemup Lghtemup
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/06
Posted: 02/16/06
11:16 AM

I have forsale a 1998 4Runner limited for 10,200
Here is link for pic
Super clean all service work done at dealership

http://www.turbotimelounge.us/albums/myclone/ais.jpg

Thanks
Lisa
MsMyclone@aol.com  

joela joela
Guru | Posts: 1514 | Joined: 03/06
Posted: 03/27/06
10:23 AM

If you live in SoCal, check out the Carfaire (http://www.carfaire.com/). They've got a lot of used SUVs.

You mentioned you MSN.Auto. Check out as well since the mag focuses on used vehicles:

http://www.intellichoice.com/  

seunojo seunojo
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/08
Posted: 01/03/08
06:57 PM

I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa fe for 9850! its a GREAT SUV!!! you should check it out! email me at seunojo@gmail.com for more details!  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/29/12
05:28 AM

4runner is no doubt a good option and is getting the best reviews in the market. But I personally like  X-Terra from Nissan. This vehicle is very comfortable and stylish. All I can say about this vehicle is that it is a perfact SUV with world class comfort...good luck..!!  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

jacobsmithusa jacobsmithusa
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 06/29/12
08:06 AM

I thank God for saving you from a car accident. Safety is the prime criteria that should be considered in buying a car and that too in buying a suv. Taking into account the security aspects and the amount you can spend, the car you can buy is Hyundai Tucson.  But i have an audi R8, bought it through www.unocardealers.com which is also a suv but expensive compared to what you ask.   Wink  

wrobbin wrobbin
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 06/13
Posted: 06/17/13
02:12 AM

To reduce your risk of exposure when you buy a used car, there are a number of precautionary steps you can take when shopping for a used vehicle.

cash for cars Las Vegas  
Hi everybody, http://junkthecar.com/ is the one of the best website where you get all the information how you can sell you old junked cars or who can buy these cars. So do visit us.

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com