Ad Radar

Automotive Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Home | Active Posts | Search | Log In / Register | Terms | FAQs
Xml
Item Posts   

Are there any SUV's with built in DVD players & fold down 3rd row?

| 
mas1172 mas1172
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/07
Posted: 04/28/07
04:58 AM

I am looking for a SUV truck that has a built in DVD player and a fold down third row. Does anyone know of any or is there a website I can go to search for one?  

speedracer1407 speedracer1407
User | Posts: 151 | Joined: 03/07
Posted: 05/01/07
01:56 AM

I"m pretty sure that every large SUV has a rear DVD option, and many have fold-away third row seats.  I know the big Ford SUVs fit the bill, and check the Honda website for DVD information, because I know the Pilot has a third row that folds flat into the floor.  

Is that your only criteria?  

xmas xmas
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/07
Posted: 05/06/07
04:45 AM

Hi I'm not sure what type or size SUV you are looking for but if your looking for a compact or midsize I know that the Mitsubishi Outlander has a third row fold away totally into the floor seat and available DVD system with best in class gas mileage I might add. Most SUV's now have the DVD player option, but not all offer third row seating especially in a compact/midsize SUV. I'm looking for the exact same thing you are, thats good on gas with some towing and minor off road capabilities. I know that the new Rav4 has third row seats as well but a little to expensive for me also the new Santefe has available third row as well. Hope this helps, and if you do find an affordable new or used SUV with these options let me know.

Thanks Xmasman.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com