Xml
Item Posts   

Thinking of including Polyurea

| 
Baaaaaaaad Truck Baaaaaaaad Truck
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/05
Posted: 06/05/05
11:56 AM

I am thinking about Spraying my work with a Polyurea to preven rust, I have been using an Epoxy up untill now. I saw this Spraymaxliners on e-bay and was hoping someone could tell me something good or bad.  http://Spraymaxliners.com
Thanks,
Josh  

xtrm281 xtrm281
New User | Posts: 24 | Joined: 06/05
Posted: 06/13/05
04:53 PM

Ive never heard of those.  I do know that Line X works extremely well but can be expensive depending on what you are covering.  

frankrizzo-#002 frankrizzo-#002
User | Posts: 59 | Joined: 05/05
Posted: 06/28/05
08:02 PM

I would go with a bigger brand name than this firm - I would also reco LineX or buy a cheap drop in liner at pep boys depending on what kind of truck you have but if its a work truck then I would spend a lot to just mess it up

yub yub
New User | Posts: 22 | Joined: 04/05
Posted: 07/01/05
10:13 AM

I just got a Rhino Lining in my truck - was under $400 and took only a few hours. Came with a lifetime warranty.

Remember spray in liners are permanent and can never be removed. But in hotter climates plastic liners will melt or warp. And do more damage to the bed than they are preventing.

Tami.P6 Tami.P6
New User | Posts: 28 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 02/22/13
01:01 AM

Never heard about it but i can give you some suggestions regarding this. You can use 3m and Duplicolor make a rubberized undercoating.

If you have any problem then you can visit on this website for better solutions.
http://www.marksoldtowne.com/  
Mark’s Old Towne Service, Inc. has been providing high quality fleet maintenance since 1983. At our state of the art truck service center, located in the heart of Anaheim right off the 55/57/91 freeways

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com