New User | Posts: 43 | Joined: 02/05
Posted: 01/05/05
03:37 PM

Buying a Car Online

dcampos dcampos
New User | Posts: 14 | Joined: 01/05
Posted: 01/13/05
05:35 PM

I had a great experience buying a SUV using eBayEmotion 1 The whole transaction was pretty painless. Make sure to do your homework before spending your hard earned ***  

GoinBack2Cali GoinBack2Cali
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 01/05
Posted: 01/18/05
05:59 PM

We bought our 2004 Honda Pilot using an online car buying service.  It was a much nicer experience than simply going down to the dealer.  All the dealers came to us!  I think we ended up paying like $200 over invoice.  We even got pre-approved for a loan online (which took only 10 min. BTW).  The Internet has definitely taken a lot of the pain out of buying a car.

jtsang jtsang
New User | Posts: 31 | Joined: 01/05
Posted: 03/18/05
11:25 AM

a lot of places have car finding services now. i know that my friends credit union has a program and i've heard some good things about costcos program. you tell them what you want and they go get it for you, usually a few hundred above invoice. getting a car for only $200 above invoice is a great deal.  

Snoop Doggy Cat Snoop Doggy Cat
New User | Posts: 24 | Joined: 02/05
Posted: 03/21/05
12:41 PM

Then there's CarsDirect, where the time it takes to get your quote is the time it takes you to check off the boxes of the options you want.

The even cooler thing is you can just take this quote and run with it, go to another service (something like, say, oh...  Automotive.com) and say "beat this number by one dollar and my business is yours."

Nick.Joel Nick.Joel
User | Posts: 154 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 12/12/12
07:59 AM

If you want to shop online then make sure to do complete research about the model you are considering to buy. Try to find out related reviews and feedback on web. But it is always recommended to test drive before buying as it will help you to identify any mechanical flaws that might exist in the car.
Good luck!!   Smirk  
www.ronduprattford.com

eddyjack6 eddyjack6
New User | Posts: 18 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 02/24/13
09:31 PM

Yep! Buying a car online is an adventure itself, but one must make sure that he must not get any frauds with that.  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 03/26/13
06:03 AM

I am not sure exactly what you are asking, but if you are looking forward to buy a car online, be very careful. It is not an easy task to find a reasonable and legit deal.  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
2015 Honda Pilot
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV
Rating:
N

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com