Xml
Item Posts   

Cadillac XLR-V

| 
AdamProwler AdamProwler
User | Posts: 76 | Joined: 02/05
Posted: 03/23/05
06:19 PM

This is a sweet looking ride. Personally, I like what Cadillac has been doing lately with their design aspects. Along with the XLR, this new breed of GM vehicles is coming along nicely. When I think of Cadillac, I think of the typical 50+ year old getting behind the wheel of a Caddy. They're smashing that image.

Donald Trump received the first XLR-V at the NY Auto show. This sleek ride goes for around $72,000. It's Cadillac's fastest production car ever. And let's hope those 60+ drivers don't get ahold of it, or you just might find yourself being more frightened then teenage drivers.

Cadillacxlrvjohn  

thetruthbringer thetruthbringer
New User | Posts: 14 | Joined: 09/06
Posted: 09/19/06
01:34 PM

I completely agree, i recently purchased 1, and it is an amazing car. it still has its bugs that need to be worked out, the X fell off the back, the glass squeekes, and the transmission leaked, but once i got those little things fixed, the car has been a dream. the xlr beats the sl by a landslide in performance, and appearance, and is equal in the interior. ever since i purchased one, i have seen a few on the road, a couple days after i see those people staring at my car. cadillac has done an excellent job in redoing their cars, and once they upgrade the interiors, their cars will be the best on the road.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com