Xml
Item Posts   

2004 Nissan Armada - cracked radiator?

| 
lshaw922 lshaw922
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/07
Posted: 01/11/07
03:01 PM

I'm sure you are all aware of the brake problems with the Armada.  Now I have a new one - a cracked radiator.  Have never driven the car in a situation where it would get cracked and I live in Houston - not much chance of a freeze here.  What made matters worse is there are no parts available for the radiator so the whole thing had to be replaced and it is less than 3 years old!  Just wondering if anyone else has run into a radiator issue with their Armada...  

nonissan nonissan
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/07
Posted: 04/06/07
08:50 PM

I have not had any problems with the radiator....yet.  I am still battling the problems with the brakes.  Have had them replaced 3 times (supposedly last time was with newest parts).  Have also had numerous problems with front power seats.  Too bad about the radiator.  Hope it was still under warranty.  I live near Houston also & purchased my 2004 Armada from Robbins Nissan.  If I had it all to do over again, I would have never purchased the first year model.  Too many kinks to work out.  

nismohater nismohater
New User | Posts: 17 | Joined: 06/07
Posted: 08/04/07
09:15 PM

There is a new forum for issues relating to recalls/bulletins or other problems on any Nissan. It has contact information as well as other victims stories.  Stop by and check it out and post up if you have had a problem.Smile

Thanks

http://www.thenissanfight.com  

market58 market58
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 08/08
Posted: 08/17/08
04:22 AM

I am a manager for a repair facility, and I have a customer that had the same issue. I looked into it for her and I discovered talking to the Nissan dealer we use that they have had many problems and readily stock this radiator. This is an 2007 with less than 60k on it. I believe there is a problem that Nissan will eventually have to address. Grin  

diy_dad diy_dad
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 08/08
Posted: 08/18/08
02:37 PM

Try a Aftermarket Radiator  Modine #432689  or  Silla #7195A  

RadiatorsGalore RadiatorsGalore
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 02/01/10
01:08 PM

I'm wondering if I sold a replacement radiator to the person who started this thread - I've shipped several of these to the Houston area, with customers being very satisfied.

If anyone does need one of these, http://www.radiatorsgalore.com/2004-2010-nissan-armada-radiator-5-6l-v8.html is the lowest price for a Silla Armada radiator on the web, part number 7195A.  

hwy1dremin hwy1dremin
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/14/13
08:50 AM

My 2004 Armada had the radiator replaced under extnded warranty at 20k in 2009. now with 37k (January 2013) dealer is saying it needs a new one again. not under warranty anymore. Im fighting with nissan about this. (1-800-nissan1) I shouldn't have to pay $996 to replace the radiator every 3 years. if you have the same problem call them and give them hell.  If nissan doesn't fix this for free, I will never step foot in another nissan dealership again!!!  

Niagara Falls, NY  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com