Xml
Item Posts   

best sedan under $30,000.00.

| 
thedavidian thedavidian
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 08/06
Posted: 08/19/06
04:09 PM

I like my cars to be 'big-bossin' like  so i had a question..i dont know cars tooooo well i know enough ( i sell plasma tv's -that I know). I was thinking of either getting the toyota se 2007 model fully loaded, 2002 or 2003 BMW 5 series with navigation and everything ( i pick this model cause of the design- I dont like the new ones), or the new 300c. which should i get and why.. i wanted the 300c but i heard that even though its built on a mercedes suspension ( or something like that), its american through and through and you cant reawlly rely on that. I heard that BMW 5 series is the way to go that its durable as faw as the engine..but there are small problems here and there. the new toyota i love alot. i just love it.. please keep in mind that i will buy the -RED CARPET EXTENDED SERVICE from the dealer. please be serious cause the reply(s) that i might receive from this posting will be the most influencial determining factor for my decision.

i must have a navigation and a sunroof and leather seats.. i like cars with big body frames....if you can think of better cars than what i described then please share--- I DONT WANT A MERCEDES...**********

please be specific in your explanation  

MKIV MKIV
Enthusiast | Posts: 404 | Joined: 04/06
Posted: 08/22/06
03:20 AM

"too many nigerians have them"? WTF...lol....that was pretty wierd...uhh..id go with the toyota..great car...great service  

aquabat911 aquabat911
Enthusiast | Posts: 708 | Joined: 04/06
Posted: 08/22/06
05:58 AM

first, I have no idea what you mean by "Big-Bossin"

It really depends on what you want out of the car. You really have three very different cars on your list. A BMW is an enthusiast car, it is by far the most enjoyable car to drive on the list. It will be fairly reliable, but will definitely require more maintenace than the other two. It would be my choice sim[ply for the driving element. It has the best unibody, the best suspension, best interior, best resale and is generaly considered the benchmark for a sports sedan.

The 300 is mostly about straight line cruising and image. It is going to handle decent, but will be quick in a straight line, possibly quicker than the Bimmer depending on the engine you choose. From what I have heard, they are showing to be pretty reliable. If you like big cars, which I don't, you will like the 300.

The Toyota will be reliable, comfortable and just a good car in general. It will also be bland, uninvolving and I think can best be described as a transportation appliance. If you aren't a person that particularly enjoys driving and you just want to get someplace in comfort and never have to worry about the car breaking, then this would probably be your choice. I have never really liked the Camry, they just nothing for me. I would rather have a car with some personality and problems, than just transportation.  

RHagel RHagel
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 02/18/07
09:17 PM

I agree, my buddy has a '03 530i. Pretty fast, handles great and feels like a smaller car, not too bad. But...It has squeaks and rattles, the interior is boring, the steering is stiff and an oil change is $110. You don't seem like a driving enthusiast by your comments so I would go with the 300. I personally think the 5 series is nice for a driving car but...try an Lexus GS300 or 430, awesome car.  

d2wing d2wing
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 05/08
Posted: 05/25/08
02:16 PM

Just don't buy a Mercedes. I am dissappointed in mine and unhappy with the user unfriendly services. Especially the key problem. They must make more off keys than the cars. Don't lose your key because a locksmith can't replace it. The dealership won't send you one, and you have to be approved by the MB nazis before the dealership will get you one in person. Not at the same time of course. You could out a car for weeks and spend a small fortune.  

twotone twotone
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/09
Posted: 02/16/09
09:29 PM

Here's the smoking deal in these recessionary times -- 2005 Jaguar Vanden Plas. Barely used cars with less than 30,000 miles are going for $18,000 -- $22,000. This was an $80,000 new car! 300 HP V8, air suspension and all of the toys. Very comparable to BMW 7-series, MB S-class and Audi A8. The all aluminum car gets 30 mpg on the highway and handles great even at 120+ mph.

Go out and drive one -- I was impressed and looking for one to complement my 3-series.  And yes, Jag reliability has improved considerably.

Twotone
PS: A recent study looked at the frequency of speeding tickets of various makes and models and the Jag was at the bottom of the list -- off the cop's radar so to speak.  

henry.budd henry.budd
Enthusiast | Posts: 260 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 11/12/12
12:07 AM

For me the ultimate sedan is BMW. This is a combination of everything starting from class, style, reliability, comfort etc. Beside this I would suggest you two other option that you might like:

1: Ford Taurus
2: Toyota Avalon

Good Luck!  
www.newusedcarssacramento.com

ks.bharath86 ks.bharath86
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 11/12
Posted: 11/14/12
12:41 PM

why don't you try with the new Chevy Malibu.  

If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 MPG.

Latest Car Reviews- http://latest-autoreviews.info

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide2
Get a free and easy new car
price quote in minutes
Button Getmyprice

Research Categories:

Sponsored Links

• Trade-in-Value.com