By Manufacturer Forum

Home | Active Posts | Search | Log In / Register | Terms | FAQs
Xml

By Manufacturer Forum

Last Post Topics Posts
Volvo
Are you a fan of Scandinavian style and practicality? Then this forum is for you.
36 110
Kia
Discuss anything related to Kia Motors
5 8
Subaru
The place to discuss this oddball, but high-performance Japanese brand. STi, WRX, Forester, Outback. It's all here!
25 60
Acura
Discuss everything about Honda's luxury brand from the now-discontinued Acura Legend to the latest techno-wizardry found in the Acura RL, the flagship of the line.
58 211
Audi
Still relatively unknown compared to its competitors BMW and Mercedes-Benz or even owner Volkswagen, the German luxury brand is making great strides to break out of their long shadows. This forum discusses topics like where to buy an Audi, the advantages of AWD, to why Audi's are considered the benchmark for luxurious interiors.
74 330
BMW
The company's catchphrase, the Ultimate Driving Machine, says it all. Discuss everything about the luxury sport brand from how you love/hate what designer Chris Bangle did to the trunk lid to the upcoming turbo-steamer hybrid to the monstrously fast M3.
115 394
Cadillac
Inspiration comes standard. Share your questions and stories about the U.S. number one domestic luxury brand.
53 112
Chevrolet
The top selling domestic brand. Discuss all vehicles, from the entry level Aveo to the latest Corvette incarnation and everything in between in this forum.
317 1090
Chrysler
The new Chrysler 300 took the auto world by surprise and went to win Motor Trends Car of Year for 2005. Discuss what you thought about its win and Chrysler's entire lineup from the Crossfire, the PT Cruiser to the new Aspen minivan.
104 359
Dodge
What is the top speed of a HEMI-power Dodge Ram? Where do I get wiper blades for my Durango? And why are there four doors on the Dodge Charger? Questions and answers to these and any other questions can be found in this forum.
183 652
Ford
From the Mustang to the Thunderbird to the Explorer, Ford has a vast and long history and range of vehicles. Discuss such cars and ask (and answer) questions like what happened to the Ford GT and when is the losis concept coming to the U.S.
285 740
Honda
Get a sneak peak of the latest Fit, Civic, or Accord. Or submit a question on that brake problem you've having on your Pilot.
242 754
Infiniti
Submit questions, post a review or news on any of Nissan's luxury vehicles.
47 259
Jeep
What headlights works best for my 1995 Cherokee? Can I take my Commander off-road? What's the best price to sell my Sport? Submit these and any other question about the most rugged brand of the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in this forum.
359 1315
Lexus
What's the difference between the ES and GS? Where's the nearest Lexus dealer? And is it true that Lexus is not sold in Japan? Discuss such questions or submit your own about any of Toyota's luxury brand.
47 130
Mazda
Discuss RX-8 stats, the latest Mazda discounts, or what you really think about the Tribute in this forum. Zoom-zoom-zoom indeed.
129 776
Mercedes-Benz
Submit questions or answer them on any of Mercedes-Benz's myriad vehicles such as the C230, SLK350, or the R500.
68 153
Nissan
Since merging with Renault, Nissan has rocketed up the sales chart in the U.S. and worldwide. What do you think about the second-largest Japanese automaker and its cars? This forum is available to ask (and answer) such questions.
216 1206
Scion
Toyota's newest brand, the youth-oriented line and its eccentric-looking vehicles proved to be a surprise hit among customers regardless of age. Discuss the xA, xB or tC, the numerous customization options, or how you stuffed that couch in your xB and still had room for a keg of beer (non-alcoholic, of course).
30 179
Toyota
What is the gas-mileage for the Camry hybrid? Where can I find a radiator for my 4Runner? And what's this sludge problem? The Toyota forum is a place to submit such questions on any of the brand's vehicles.
303 1036
Volkswagen
Discuss the Golf R32 and R36, the Eos, or how you customized your Passat in this forum.
143 546